Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted May 3, '13 at 6:56pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,269 posts

So..was at a school fieldtrip, and met a girl that I became friendly with while there. We hit it off pretty well..chatting and whatnot

Anyways..I gots plans so I'm making this short..but pang has himself a date in the near future

Posted May 4, '13 at 9:45am

NewOneUK

NewOneUK

1 post

Well im a girl and yno, chatting is good but it needs to be more, i think guys can take it quite seriously

Posted May 4, '13 at 2:11pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,269 posts

Well im a girl and yno, chatting is good but it needs to be more, i think guys can take it quite seriously

Was this directed to me? If not..then this is quite a random post

Anyways..let's pretend it is to me. A few, quick points as to what happened during the day that are "more" than the chatting
-I suggested to her that if she wanted to spend her time with her friends, to just let me know and I will go find my friends. Her response was telling me that she enjoyed my hanging out with her (paraphrasing)
-When we went on the first roller-coaster (which also happened to be my first time on a roller-coaster with loops of any kind), during a loop I, out of reflex, reached for her hand..in which her response was grabbing and holding onto my hand
-After we ate at a restaurant in the place, she became a bit tired and laid her head on my shoulder (now..if we had known each other for some time before this..I wouldn't have thought so much of it. But keep in mind, we met each other that day)
-Walking under an umbrella together
-When we were getting into one roller-coaster..her good friend was going to sit with her..but she asked if she could sit with me instead
-Sat with her on the bus on the way back..she asked what happened to my friend that I was sitting with on the way there..and I asked if she wanted me to sit with my friend instead, in which the response was her kind of looking away and saying "No" in a nervous way
-Laid her head on shoulder again while on bus ride back
-Said yes to me whenever I asked her out (this one might be a very important note)

Posted May 4, '13 at 2:14pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

Lol, in the bag already, but normally if you were old enough, I would suggest escalating it to another level just to nail it.

Posted May 4, '13 at 9:26pm

daleks

daleks

3,199 posts

*Stumble, Trip, Stand*

Where am... O! GRT. OK. Ya. I remember this place.

So uh, hypothetically, how weird would it be to ask a girl out that you have not seen in about 6 years? I would ask her out in person when I visit where she lives but would it still be too weird?

Posted May 4, '13 at 10:04pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,976 posts

I would ask her out in person when I visit where she lives but would it still be too weird?

It depends how much you know eachother, how close you were, how much of a jerk you were, etc.

Posted May 4, '13 at 10:22pm

daleks

daleks

3,199 posts

Ummm. Well, we know each other pretty well I think. We talk through text a bunch.
How close were we? Well she invited me to her birthday party before I moved. So at least pretty good friends.
I am actually never a jerk around her. I am an *** to a lot people but I just cannot be to her. She is just too nice and sweet.

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:33pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

We talk through text a bunch.

Gahhhhh, no! Common mistake most guys make, don't do this. At least, don't do this unless you also talk to her alot irl, or meet her, or she'll start to associate you with only texting, hiding behind a wall of words.

Posted May 5, '13 at 12:33am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Was in the hospital for a week for cardiac arrest and still went to prom. Surely that means something.

Posted May 5, '13 at 2:13am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

Was in the hospital for a week for cardiac arrest and still went to prom. Surely that means something.

It should, to your date.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!