Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 12:25am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Just politely ask if she's in a relationship and take it from there. Assuming you guys actually talk on a friendly basis already. Blankly asking her out is also an option, but may take more courage and result in more of a let-down.

Posted Aug 5, '13 at 9:54pm

daleks

daleks

3,212 posts

What Zoph said. Assuming you are already friends it would not be too weird to ask if she is dating someone. If you are not friends then you should probably work on becoming friends. So my question is, are you friends?

Posted Aug 6, '13 at 7:57am

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

Well we were, not very close but yes. But since i joined the army i almost dont see her.

Posted Aug 7, '13 at 2:46pm

daleks

daleks

3,212 posts

Well we were, not very close but yes. But since i joined the army i almost dont see her.

Well if you haven't talked to her in that time then start talking to her again before asking. If you have been talking to her then just ask her.
I just saw a few friends for the first time in 5 years and it is amazing to see how little they had changed. They looked different but they were obviously the same people. It was just like old times.

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 11:40am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

Dunno, my turn (also keeping this thread from dying).

During my travels in the US, let's say I met someone and leave it at that. That was a couple of years ago. The thing is that now she's some 8500 kilometers from here. We've been in contact, but still...

One of my friends told me that everything happens because of a reason. But she's naive ._. I dunno, I'm just waiting to see if something happens.

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 12:05pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

8500 km away? Nothing has happened for several years? And you're the one calling people naive?

Posted Aug 10, '13 at 3:23pm

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

Why thank you for understanding me, kind sir. I'll take your advice.

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 11:03pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

So pang just asked a girl out on a date. She said yes.

BRB going to jump for joy for hours on end now

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 6:44am

daleks

daleks

3,212 posts

I have to ask, what are you guys doing for your date?

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 9:28am

danielo

danielo

1,378 posts

Way to go girl! Im happy for you Pangtong :)

Its quite funny how our cases are quite opposite.....

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!