Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 12:33pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,385 posts

Goshdarn it, Matrix, you just HAD to mention Valentines, huh?!?! Unlike last year, I'll be hugging my sofa this year. ;-;

The feels when no gf.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 12:43pm

IceClaw247

IceClaw247

673 posts

Well for Valentine's this year it will just be my WiFi and I, you could say we have a strong connection.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 2:44pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,694 posts

Knight

Goshdarn it, Matrix, you just HAD to mention Valentines, huh?!?!

lol, chances are high that'd you'd be seeing stores with Valentine's Day aisles anyway, plus commercials.

Posted Jan 15, '14 at 11:30pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

White Castle does a Valentine's Day thing. I really don't want to work because it would be too hard for me not to cringe the entire time

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 12:01am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,100 posts

I would be buying "you" a Valentine's day gift, but I'm not because we aren't talking anymore and your new boyfriend is a trash-talking, intrusive, overlord butthead, so I get to spend the money on fast food and Steam downloads.

Questions?

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 12:39am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

Yes, when did I acquire this boyfriend?

Posted Jan 16, '14 at 8:29am

danielo

danielo

1,397 posts

NOT ONLY I DONT POSSES A GF, IM IN A DENETION AT MY BASE AT VALENTINE!!!!!

So my date will be me cute M-16sess and my fluffy barret.

Posted Jan 18, '14 at 2:46am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Valentine's Day is coming up, anyone got plans?

I can't think of a clever enough way to say no while simultaneously expressing how ridiculous such an idea is, so I'll just use some hackneyed responses that you would expect from an old-fashioned, uptight, old rich person, and hope you get the general idea.

Valentine's Day? Ha! Well, I never! The very idea! After all these years! I never thought I'd see the day! Have you lost your mind? Such nonsense!

Posted Jan 20, '14 at 12:19am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

5,100 posts

I can't think of a clever enough way to say no while simultaneously expressing how ridiculous such an idea is, so I'll just use some hackneyed responses that you would expect from an old-fashioned, uptight, old rich person, and hope you get the general idea.

Oh, joy.

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 9:05pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,704 posts

So pang's got a qt3.14 grill. Not the aforementioned one.

No no, no offence to that grill but this one blows her waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy out of the water.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!