Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 10:14pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

660 posts

There should be a hotline (adult conversation, the little boys and girls have gone to bed), here on AG. A special forum "topic" that is only available to mature users (18 & up). It would do pretty well I think.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 11:28am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,329 posts

There should be a hotline (adult conversation, the little boys and girls have gone to bed), here on AG. A special forum "topic" that is only available to mature users (18 & up). It would do pretty well I think.

...what...for users to talk about what?? This is a gaming/forum website. No one is actually here to talk about 18+ topics. Plus you would just end up with a bunch of underage kids faking their age so they could get in on it. It would be impossible to censor out the younger ones.

I wouldn't want to give AG a bad rep anyway. It's the cleanest gaming/forum site I've seen (I've been on several different RP/RPG sites and none of them are very well filtered) and I'd hate to see it tarnished with a "Mature Content" forum.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 12:35pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,752 posts

Administrator

Yeah, that's some dangerous territory there. :)

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 1:27pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,329 posts

Yeah, that's some dangerous territory there. :)

I have one good reason why this is a bad idea: Strop.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 4:34pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,414 posts

I have one good reason why this is a bad idea: Strop.

I don't know that pang guy though

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 7:55pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,329 posts

I don't know that pang guy though

I have another good reason: Strip. Haha. pang, I don't know about you...I would hope you wouldn't be on a forum specifically devoted to 18+ Content. Come on.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 9:03pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

Plus you would just end up with a bunch of underage kids faking their age so they could get in on it. It would be impossible to censor out the younger ones.

This would probably be the main concern. It isn't exactly difficult to change your age on your profile.

If you're looking for such a topic, however, it isn't like there aren't other places out there on this vast network we call the internet that aren't devoted to exactly that. The last thing the internet needs is another site with 18+ content, let alone on a flash gaming site whose general userbase is under the age of 18.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 9:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,329 posts

The last thing the internet needs is another site with 18+ content, let alone on a flash gaming site whose general userbase is under the age of 18.

Like I said. Nicely worded.

So any relationship news? Anyone? V-Day is almost here. I'll be spending it at college, in a room, alone, on Armor Games. Hopefully eating Tostitos and spicy con queso dip.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 9:22pm

themastaplaya

themastaplaya

660 posts

Well, I guess you're right, I don't want AG to into a website like Newgrounds where everybody acts like a disgusting pig and competes to offend each other.

Posted Jan 24, '14 at 10:22pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

V-Day is almost here. I'll be spending it at college, in a room, alone, on Armor Games.

I'll be spending it alone in an apartment, probably unaware that it's Valentine's Day until the following day.

Yes, it's weeks in advance, but something tells me my prediction isn't too far off.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!