Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,343 posts

My parents are celebrating V-day together, and, since I'll be home, I get to spend it with them. Which does mean a free lunch. But also epic loneliness.

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 5:56pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,343 posts

Today, I bought a Valentine's Day card, even though I don't have a Valentine. Why?

1. Instead of an adorable message, it just says "I'm still not sick of you" o_o
2. Maybe in the future I will have someone to give it to and I didn't want to pass up on a funny card :)
3. Maybe I tricked someone at the University book store that I'm in a relationship :(

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:05am

Devoidless

Devoidless

3,553 posts

You'll probably just die alone and unloved.

No big deal.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:16am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

You'll probably just die alone and unloved.

It's not as bad as it sounds. You *sniff* get *sniff* used to it...

The downside is, you can't watch a romantic comedy without feeling completely lost, to the point where you yell "I can't relate to this!" and proceed to hurl a remote into your brand new TV.

But I can still afford to buy a new TV every time I watch a romantic comedy because I'm not spending money on anyone else. I have to be careful not to watch too many romantic comedies, though, because my throwing arm isn't what it used to be, and sometimes I miss a few feet to the left. Oh how I regret putting the TV directly next to my fourth-story window. Luckily, the owner of the Prius across the street can't prove anything.

The point being, eternal loneliness is....well, you can come up with stuff like that on the spot. Is that good or bad, I don't know anymore...

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:26am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,343 posts

The point being, eternal loneliness is....well, you can come up with stuff like that on the spot. Is that good or bad, I don't know anymore...

He's being sarcastic, kind of like you in the ArmorScroll thread.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:31am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,417 posts

Patrick .-. how did you log into Matt's account?

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:40am

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,548 posts

Knight

I do have a nasty habit of being completely serious all the time, especially in that above post, so I should probably work on that so I can understand this "sarcasm" you speak of.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:43am

Graham

Graham

6,421 posts

I do have a nasty habit of being completely serious all the time, especially in that above post, so I should probably work on that so I can understand this "sarcasm" you speak of.

It's okay, Ernie, it's okay. I accept you.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:52am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,343 posts

Okay, okay. I take back my statement and apologize for the misunderstanding.

Posted Feb 13, '14 at 2:54am

Graham

Graham

6,421 posts

Okay, okay. I take back my statement and apologize for the misunderstanding.

You took it too far man. People got hurt, perspectives changed, and I don't think we can ever go back.

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!