Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 2:05pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,514 posts

Knight

He likes this girl, but all the girls in the class think he is weird including this girl. He really likes her but she hates his guts. What should he do? (I have my friend's permission to post this)

Um..

she hates his guts.

..forget about her? I mean if she really hates him, what are the chances?

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 2:15pm

deathopper

deathopper

1,580 posts

HahiHa's right. Is it worth chasing her around when he's certainly gonna get slapped in the face?

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 3:46pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,423 posts

Knight

ok umm on topic uhhhhh obvisaly stop being weird, then start being nice to everyone around ur school
this will show the girls that ur nice and not weird and if they r sane they usually like nice people more
then slowly warm up to here get out from yeah i know u but i would talk to u, up to ancosaionaly hi here and there, then to omg u would never guess what happened to me today, then u go with friends and work from there

Allow me to translate this:

Your friend should stop being weird, then start being nice to everyone around your school. This may show the girls that your friend is nice and not weird, and if they are sane, they usually prefer nice people over weird ones. Then, slowly warm up to "here, get out" from "yeah, I know you, but I would talk to you" (I'm not entirely sure about that last sentence); slowly up to the occasional "hi" here and there, then to "omg, you'll never guess what happened to me today". Then go with friends and work from there.

I'm not sure if I got all of that right, but I put in some punctuation and made it much easier to read.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 3:52pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,631 posts

Further translation:
Stop being weird and talk with her more.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 5:24pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,013 posts

yeah im not good with puctuation at all!:>?":"@
but yeah thats what im saying

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 9:18pm

iTrojans

iTrojans

301 posts

I have a girlfriend but we barely ever get to talk, what should I do?

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 9:22pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,423 posts

Knight

What's keeping you from just talking to her? Does she not answer her phone?

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 10:01pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,932 posts

again don`t mean to be rude but most people who say "my friend" really mean themselves

I actually have a GF you know.

My friend decided to just forget it and go for another chick. He stopped being weird, but most people have formed an opinion of him. That is why he always goes to parties where no one has formed an opinion. Thanks for the advice though! =)

Posted Apr 14, '11 at 7:45am

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,013 posts

ummm ur welcome
and did i say u? noooooo
i said people in gereral who say my friend me themselves
and it is true
but not in ur case

Posted Apr 15, '11 at 8:25pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

6,013 posts

I actually have a GF you know
why would i know this?
i am not a stalker
i don`t think i have even seen u before
I have a girlfriend but we barely ever get to talk, what should I do?
heres an idea geniuses talk to her. its not hard. u use ur lips and tongue to form words see? wait.......u do know that right? u don`t text to everyone do u?
but siriosly come on walk up and say hey wasup or something to get some conversation going

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!