ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482220
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

thank u ghgt that helps me so much now because i know that

Your welcome.

ahh whatever me and my friends already determind that over half of the kids do drugs and the other have are alcoholics sooo yeah

Ok... that is a weird school then.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

yeah it is a really wierd school :P

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

yeah it is a really wierd school :P

Lol. On friday I saw a guy doing the bump. On the ground. With someone doing the Captain Morgan. (You stand on someone so you look like Captain Morgan.)

It was really weird.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

me and my friends already determind that over half of the kids do drugs and the other have are alcoholics sooo yeah

You're saying that over 50% of the kids are druggies, while the other half are alcoholics. Hmmm...

50+% + 50% = 100+%

So more than 100% of the kids in your school are either drug addicts or alcoholics. And that isn't even counting where you and your friends fit in.

yeah it is a really wierd school

You said it. I can already tell what the math department is like.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

yah man see the math is awsome
look what i know
1+1=17! see?
and srry but this is way of topic
this was a relasionship forum before u started to make fun of my school math program! *starts drinking*
no im just kiding and before i was exagerating just a little bit

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Two people are dating if they go on dates, no determined by their contact.

...And what was the point in quoting me and telling me what I already know?

I was quoting the person that thought hugging means that they were dating.
PercyRules
PercyRules
40 posts
Nomad

My dad wont let me date and im 12 what should i do!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuz i really want to and ive got a few people who wanno go out with me

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

just tell your dad youre going to go hang out with some friends

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Ah jeez Percy you're only twelve? Spend the night with your pokemon cards instead...

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

Cuz i really want to and ive got a few people who wanno go out with me

by "wanna go out with me" what do you mean by "out"? Like go out to the back yard or to the park to swing on the swing set? Not trying to be offensive but at 12 there really is no benefit of dating, especially when you haven't (or are JUST starting) puberty. Wait a few more years, trust me it'll be worth it.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

people just date for reputation reasons at that age. besides, every 12 year old boy has be justin bieber to get a date nowdays

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

I've never gone out with anyone, but I'm still popular. Don't go out with a girl just for street credz.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

My dad wont let me date and im 12

Does he think you're too young to be dating? I would suggest you ask him how old he was when he started dating, just to make sure he isn't being a hypocrite.

Don't go out with a girl just for street credz.

That's right. Do it for you, do it for her, and not for anybody else.
cherrypop0211
cherrypop0211
33 posts
Nomad

i have one question because most of the people here are guys what does it mean if a guy always finding for you following you keeps on looking at you like he is some kind of stalker and if he needs to borrow something he has to go to me all the way in the back and borrow from me instead from the people around him in front and always wants to stay beside me i don't really understands

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

ok, u left ok key info but im asuming ur a girl. and well u already know the answer, why did u post it? he likes u, not hard. the male brain is not that complex.
but the question is, do u like him? (don, don, don!)

Showing 61-75 of 2106