ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482242
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

You're welcome. No you just didn't know. It's okay. I hope you find the right guy soon.

Istandor
Istandor
7 posts
Nomad

That's a pretty good strategy. I believe a girl should attempt to act interested if I was going to purse her in a relationship. I'm glad I got lucky with my girl

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

You must admire, he won't give up. Yeah, he probly has a crush on you.

no duh!
it looks like this guy only wants you for one reason. if you dont want this fellow to do naughty things to you, I suggest you give him a nice, gentle toss into the dust.

no duh!
srry i had to be done. but come on, i don`t mean to be rude but common sense! and also, how old r u? ur gona have some problems really soon if u went through with wat he wanted
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
274 posts
Nomad

i'm 13 and i really like this guy. i mean he's really nice...just in different ways i guess.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

my prob is that there is a girl i like and i have no idea about her. sometimes she glances at me for a bit then turns away somewhere else.

and this other girl who my friends apparently like is starting to make me think she'd weird. i put my bag to the side once where your parents are supposed to pick you up and she put her bag band smack on top of mine. and once, i was hanging out with the guys while they were talking about black ops and she gave me a really puzzled look.

i'm only a seventh grader, i have no idea how to interpret this...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

...ok for wierd girl, thats not that wierd. need mroe evidence. and for u liking, dude, don`t start thinking like oh my gosh she looked at me shes in love. trust me not good, u regret it down the line. all and all, i need more info, more weird stuff and wat u have done around the girl u like. wat she think of u as. basicly wats ur reputation. then i help more

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

yup
u see each other everyday at school and sit together in class. big woop. it will be much better once i can drive! cauz its lame to have ur parents drive u every were!

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

...ok for wierd girl, thats not that wierd. need mroe evidence. and for u liking, dude, don`t start thinking like oh my gosh she looked at me shes in love. trust me not good, u regret it down the line. all and all, i need more info, more weird stuff and wat u have done around the girl u like. wat she think of u as. basicly wats ur reputation. then i help more

well, im usually a quite boy in class but when hanging out with friends, i usually laugh a lot. then again, som peoplemight think im weird coz i can roll my eyes, flip my eyelids and make my nech tendons stick out as if they were being pulled.

oh, and a grade 8 girl who is a **** is stalking my friend! wth should i do? cuz he gets really grumpy when the girl says hi.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

also, im not in any of the drls classes and i don't think she even knows my name which makes sense because i'm not in any of her classes...

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

and the weird girl is a gant tower over most people in my grade.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

whoops. giant

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

more news.(sorry for the quad post) the girl i like is now nticing me a bit more courtesy of my friend who came charging at me while i was walking by her.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Heh, boy the cluelessness! Need some of the vets to give advice. Don't count me.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I haven't been ignoring any of you guys' problems here; I just don't quite know how to solve any of these current ones.

Okay there is this girl I kinda like, but I don't think she likes me I'm starting to give up because she asked someone else out. The guy said no though.

Spend more time with her at school, but don't be too obvious about it. Find a way to be around her without being creepy. Just casually hang around her and her friends and get to know her a little bit before you try asking her out.

oh, and a grade 8 girl who is a **** is stalking my friend! wth should i do? cuz he gets really grumpy when the girl says hi.

Maybe he should try to at least pretend to not be grumpy when she approaches him. It's possible that him being grumpy is what's fueling this girl to annoy him in the first place. I know from experience that some people get satisfaction from annoying the pants off* of people.

also, im not in any of the drls classes and i don't think she even knows my name which makes sense because i'm not in any of her classes...

Are you talking about the same girl here? Because this doesn't seem relevant to your previous problem.

(sorry for the quad post)

5 posts in a row is a quint post, not a quad post. You're being way too modest here.

the girl i like is now nticing me a bit more courtesy of my friend who came charging at me while i was walking by her.

Is this the same girl who's bothering your friend, or is it a different girl entirely? And I still don't know what your problem is with her, so I can't exactly help you out until you're more specific with what you need help with.

Need some of the vets to give advice. Don't count me.

I laughed on the inside.

* Keep in mind that certain words are censored, so I can't go much further than "annoying the pants off" someone.
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Is this the same girl who's bothering your friend, or is it a different girl entirely? And I still don't know what your problem is with her, so I can't exactly help you out until you're more specific with what you need help with.

that is the girl i like not the s1ut.

still about the girl i like, not the wirdo girl or the s1ut.

hopefully that answers all the questions.
Showing 91-105 of 2106