Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted May 5, '11 at 9:18pm

cherrypop0211

cherrypop0211

30 posts

he has a girlfriend but after he told me he broke up with her and i don't like him

Posted May 5, '11 at 10:49pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

If you want this fine gentleman to stop pestering you with his feelings, you have to do a better job showing him that you aren't interested. If just telling him you don't want him doesn't work, you'll have to somehow convince him that he and you shouldn't be together. People like that can sometimes be hard to drive away. The best way to get him out of your life is to make him not want to be with you.

Posted May 6, '11 at 1:30am

cherrypop0211

cherrypop0211

30 posts

i tried everything showing him that i am better than him in soccer basketball swimming volleyball and i even say no always if he asks if he can go to my house i try to avoid him but he keeps on coming to me
and even if i already beet him in video games even if i act girly he is still ok with it

Posted May 6, '11 at 3:56am

DarkGamer99

DarkGamer99

630 posts

I had a couple of dates in my life. And they sucked. Hoping one day I will fine the right girl someday. Just not now.

Posted May 6, '11 at 6:26pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,883 posts

well u have two options,
move to antartica
or
tell him to go away. yeah i know its evil and all but whatever. or u said he had a girlfriend? try hanging out with his girlfriend. if they hate each other, he would stay away. use her as ur personal shield. either that or try to get them back together

Posted May 6, '11 at 6:27pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

i have one question because most of the people here are guys what does it mean if a guy always finding for you following you keeps on looking at you like he is some kind of stalker and if he needs to borrow something he has to go to me all the way in the back and borrow from me instead from the people around him in front and always wants to stay beside me i don't really understands

He probly has a crush on you. Just sayin'.
If you want this fine gentleman to stop pestering you with his feelings, you have to do a better job showing him that you aren't interested.

Sometimes that can do the opposite of what you want... For some reason, jealousy [what usually happens, I think] can make it even worse.
i tried everything showing him that i am better than him in soccer basketball swimming volleyball and i even say no always if he asks if he can go to my house i try to avoid him but he keeps on coming to me
and even if i already beet him in video games even if i act girly he is still ok with it

You must admire, he won't give up. Yeah, he probly has a crush on you.

Posted May 6, '11 at 10:25pm

shailajaisrani

shailajaisrani

281 posts

hey guys. my name's Shelly . i've been really depressed lately because my boyfriend and i split up because he cheated on me. i really like him though but i'm not sure what to do. if i ask him out, then i really don't know how he will respond. thanks guys

Posted May 7, '11 at 5:26am

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

if i ask him out, then i really don't know how he will respond.

Well, if you really love him, you can ask him to get back together. If he doesn't want to then there are plenty of fish in the sea.

Posted May 7, '11 at 5:53am

DarkGamer99

DarkGamer99

630 posts

Exactly. You will fine the right person soon.

Posted May 7, '11 at 10:18am

shailajaisrani

shailajaisrani

281 posts

thanks guys

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!