ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482201
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

plz help

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

brp47 go find someone inur life is not too late

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

i think she likes me too but im not sure

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

my only problem with relationships, is i never had 1 XD

go for it brp47 find some1

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

why

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

katieeeeeeeeeee

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Pwnage, you sound like a guy so excuse me if you're not
I used to be in you're state a little while back, allow me to offer some tips:
1. Take some time to read stuff here: http://www.fastseduction.com/guide/
the site also has excellent forums that can help you a lot with specific problems. Very recommended.
2. Go find a coffee shop that's a little far from home (or any other place girls you're age hang around) and go there with a friend. Try not actually starting with girls but only talking to them about stupid stuff. If you don't feel confident enough then try even asking a girl for direction, the point is to get you used to talking to girls. I don't suggest you go anywhere near you're school because then you can know that when you talk to a girl, even if you mess up then no one will ever need to know. It might help you're confidence, at least it did for me. If you do that then remember you're going to have fun, not for an exam, so try to relax as much as you can.
The point is talking to girls is a skill you need to develop and after some practice you will feel easier talking to girls. When you feel confident and skilled enough you should go talk to that someone you like.
If you really want to go far then you can try to get another girlfriend first so that girl you like will think more of you (hell you can try 100 girls before you actually get a girlfriend so why not try 100 times? nothing to lose!). Just don't try to get the hottest ones because their (usually) harder to get.
And remember, almost everyone is nervous around the opposite sex, don't let people lie to you about it. The guys who can overcome it get the gold.

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

Heres my problem,
I'm in some kind of strange technically "friends with benefits" relationship. We kiss and do all that fun physical stuff when we're alone, and actually care about each-other a lot. Whenever I ask her if we can be together, she'll say she can't. I tell her I can't be just her friend if we don't act like just friends, and she'll make up some sort of please don't leave me excuse. Something about this situation just makes me sad all the time, and I don't have the heart to leave her. What do I do?

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

i am a boy hnks for the advice goblin

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

ill try tht

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

for a old serf youre good at this stuff

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

9:11pm
9:12pm
9:14pm
DONT SEND TRIPLE MESSAGE.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

stay on topic eaglepaw
this is a relationship thread

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

imeant to say gold serf srry

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Well dark its human nature, you can't escape it for ever. Plus, after awhile all this pickup stuff becomes pretty fun.

Showing 166-180 of 2106