ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482221
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I know that GoblinD. In my 26 years I had a couple of girlfriends that I liked. They worked for a little while then fell apart. And I was tired of the heart breaks so I decided to take a long break from it. And after ten years I'm still not ready yet. Someday I will be.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

get back together with the ones u liked if their not married yet

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

10 years is a lot. I'm sure dating at age 26 is a lot more different then at age 16. Plus, most guys you're age already have a girl they plan on marrying so if you wait up too much, all the good girls will be already taken.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

@Pwmage99 I might do that someday. Just right now I like my freedom. And I like being on my own.

@GoblinD I know it is a very long time to have not had another girl friend. Most 20+ year olds are still single. So I'm not alone on this one right here. And the people that do have girlfriends I'm happy for them. And yeah I might look again someday.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

wat do u suggest for a guy tht like somebody u desnt yet know if thy like him back

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

all anybody truly wants in this life is at least one person they can love

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

10 years is a lot. I'm sure dating at age 26 is a lot more different then at age 16. Plus, most guys you're age already have a girl they plan on marrying so if you wait up too much, all the good girls will be already taken.

Way to be realistic... not all people already get married at 30, there are still a lot of singles in almost every age group. Of course it's easier when you are younger because of school etc. but that doesn't mean a lot really.
Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

30 year old singles and older
let me quess hahiha is over 40 and single and has never had a relationship

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

30 year old singles and older

hey hahiha is it true???
Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

i know

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

true or false.
tell me please.i wonder that.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

[quote]30 year old singles and older

hey hahiha is it true???[/quote]
lol no. And yes, there are singles even older than 30. Of course there may not be a lot, but it's not rare.
eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

relationship???
has never had it?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

Yes, did. Kinda. But I tend to be slightly sociophobic, and picky on top of that. It never worked all too long.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

yeah in other words u need grls tht are way too hot for u

Showing 181-195 of 2106