ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 483462
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Charlie, you sound like you bought her or something

I-is that not how you get girls?

-----

Asked a qt grill out, she said yes ;D Going for coffee whenever she gets back from families
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Grills cannot drink coffee. Silly pang.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Have a GF we'll see,

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

have a GF we'll see,

Oooooo Black get in there still a tumbleweed for me.
Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

:~| I don't even want to.....
Tumbleweed?

~~Black~~

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I don't even want to.....

Huh? Meaning it's a barren desert with time moving slowly with nothing but a tumbleweed, metaphorically speaking obviously.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Valentine's Day is coming up, anyone got plans? Stores are already decked out.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Goshdarn it, Matrix, you just HAD to mention Valentines, huh?!?! Unlike last year, I'll be hugging my sofa this year. ;-;

The feels when no gf.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

Well for Valentine's this year it will just be my WiFi and I, you could say we have a strong connection.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Goshdarn it, Matrix, you just HAD to mention Valentines, huh?!?!

lol, chances are high that'd you'd be seeing stores with Valentine's Day aisles anyway, plus commercials.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

White Castle does a Valentine's Day thing. I really don't want to work because it would be too hard for me not to cringe the entire time

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Yes, when did I acquire this boyfriend?

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

NOT ONLY I DONT POSSES A GF, IM IN A DENETION AT MY BASE AT VALENTINE!!!!!

So my date will be me cute M-16sess and my fluffy barret.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Valentine's Day is coming up, anyone got plans?

I can't think of a clever enough way to say no while simultaneously expressing how ridiculous such an idea is, so I'll just use some hackneyed responses that you would expect from an old-fashioned, uptight, old rich person, and hope you get the general idea.

Valentine's Day? Ha! Well, I never! The very idea! After all these years! I never thought I'd see the day! Have you lost your mind? Such nonsense!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So pang's got a qt3.14 grill. Not the aforementioned one.

No no, no offence to that grill but this one blows her waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy out of the water.

Showing 2011-2025 of 2106