ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482769
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

There should be a hotline (adult conversation, the little boys and girls have gone to bed), here on AG. A special forum "topic" that is only available to mature users (18 & up). It would do pretty well I think.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yeah, that's some dangerous territory there.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I have one good reason why this is a bad idea: Strop.

I don't know that pang guy though
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Plus you would just end up with a bunch of underage kids faking their age so they could get in on it. It would be impossible to censor out the younger ones.

This would probably be the main concern. It isn't exactly difficult to change your age on your profile.

If you're looking for such a topic, however, it isn't like there aren't other places out there on this vast network we call the internet that aren't devoted to exactly that. The last thing the internet needs is another site with 18+ content, let alone on a flash gaming site whose general userbase is under the age of 18.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Well, I guess you're right, I don't want AG to into a website like Newgrounds where everybody acts like a disgusting pig and competes to offend each other.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

V-Day is almost here. I'll be spending it at college, in a room, alone, on Armor Games.

I'll be spending it alone in an apartment, probably unaware that it's Valentine's Day until the following day.

Yes, it's weeks in advance, but something tells me my prediction isn't too far off.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

pang, I don't know about you...I would hope you wouldn't be on a forum specifically devoted to 18+ Content. Come on

Three words: Bad With Dames

V-Day is almost here

While at mall with grill yesterday, she dragged me into a girly perfume/lotion shop...got some good ideas on what she would like.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

So any relationship news? Anyone? V-Day is almost here.

I'll be spending it with my special someone
Still working on the plans but I got most of it down.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

MATRIX WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS SPECIAL SOMEONE

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

MATRIX WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD OF THIS SPECIAL SOMEONE

Dude I posted pictures like a month ago.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

So any relationship news? Anyone? V-Day is almost here. I'll be spending it at college, in a room, alone, on Armor Games. Hopefully eating Tostitos and spicy con queso dip.

That doesn't sound too terribly bad, bro.
I'll probably be spending it playing video games and chillin with "da bae" and his roomie. Unless he plans on something different, but I doubt it. Why do people make a big deal out of Valentine's Day?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Why do people make a big deal out of Valentine's Day?

Because Hallmark makes a big deal about it so they can make millions off cards.

Also, some people need an excuse to bust out as many romantic clichés as they can in one day (flowers, chocolates, teddy bears, heart-shaped balloons, etc.) without feeling judged. Who knows why. People are strange.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

So any relationship news? Anyone? V-Day is almost here. I'll be spending it at college, in a room, alone, on Armor Games. Hopefully eating Tostitos and spicy con queso dip.

Wishing it was exactly one more year ahead, and I can get out of the Army.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Why do women make a big deal out of Valentine's Day?

Typo. I fixed it for you.

Do not generalize and entire gender.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,524 posts
Farmer

Do not generalize and entire gender.

Is it okay to assume all women use poor grammar :3
Showing 2026-2040 of 2106