ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 483432
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Dude I posted pictures like a month ago.

=3 so cute
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Today I learned that Gandalf was in Star Wars. I was shocked, to be honest.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Today I learned that Gandalf was in Star Wars. I was shocked, to be honest.

Its ok Mino, we all have bumps in our relationships. If you can accept Gandalf for who he is, I'm sure things will work out for you two
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wait when did Mino and Gandalf become a thing what did I miss in the 20 minutes I was gone?

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

You'd be surprised to see the relationship issues in the subject. Gandalf's relationship with Star Wars was a shock to me too, I know. Hard to digest.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Is Valentine's Day over yet?

It might as well be. It's not going to be different from any other Friday, so as far as I'm concerned, Valentine's Day happened yesterday.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Just a few more days! Well, we'll be celebrating Valentine's Day on Thursday since her boss won't let her take Friday off.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

You'll probably just die alone and unloved.

No big deal.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

You'll probably just die alone and unloved.

It's not as bad as it sounds. You *sniff* get *sniff* used to it...

The downside is, you can't watch a romantic comedy without feeling completely lost, to the point where you yell "I can't relate to this!" and proceed to hurl a remote into your brand new TV.

But I can still afford to buy a new TV every time I watch a romantic comedy because I'm not spending money on anyone else. I have to be careful not to watch too many romantic comedies, though, because my throwing arm isn't what it used to be, and sometimes I miss a few feet to the left. Oh how I regret putting the TV directly next to my fourth-story window. Luckily, the owner of the Prius across the street can't prove anything.

The point being, eternal loneliness is....well, you can come up with stuff like that on the spot. Is that good or bad, I don't know anymore...
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

He's being sarcastic, kind of like you in the ArmorScroll thread.

Patrick .-. how did you log into Matt's account?
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

He's being sarcastic, kind of like you in the ArmorScroll thread.

I do have a nasty habit of being completely serious all the time, especially in that above post, so I should probably work on that so I can understand this "sarcasm" you speak of.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I do have a nasty habit of being completely serious all the time, especially in that above post, so I should probably work on that so I can understand this "sarcasm" you speak of.

It's okay, Ernie, it's okay. I accept you.
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Okay, okay. I take back my statement and apologize for the misunderstanding.

You took it too far man. People got hurt, perspectives changed, and I don't think we can ever go back.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I had an amazing time last night. We grabbed some dinner at steak 'n shake at around 8pm (good food and service by the way, and I like the old diner style) then we saw Labor Day at the cinema (great movie). What made watching the movie better was that we had the entire theater to ourselves. We were the only people there besides the staff. We got home around 1am and relaxed

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

relaxed

"Relaxed" We all know what that means.
Showing 2041-2055 of 2106