ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482218
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,250 posts
Regent

What generally is considered as 'hot girl' isn't quite what I consider as nice. Also, the way you wrote that implies that I am not good looking, which in all modesty I would consider as mostly false. Now stop acting childish and talk to your flame, you coward.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

ok ok srry

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Way to be realistic... not all people already get married at 30, there are still a lot of singles in almost every age group. Of course it's easier when you are younger because of school etc. but that doesn't mean a lot really.

Yea but you know around the age of 30 is when most people get married. A lot of people don't but if you're looking for the best girls then don't plan on finding them easily on an old age. Those kind usually get snached pretty fast.
GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Or so I heard...

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Works for me...?

Well I ****ed that one up. If you're doing long distance, don't cheat.

Blehhh... Freedom?
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

ya their is no point of having a long distance relationship if ur just going to cheat plus its not right i mean the girl/guy might be staying faithful and ur not she/he couldnt of been asked out and they said no cause they were faithful but they didnt know that u cheated

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

wel i know this girl i like doesnt like me nowcuz she aske out my best friend

Toejam
Toejam
39 posts
Peasant

Shut the front door.[i]

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

wtf

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

wel i know this girl i like doesnt like me nowcuz she aske out my best friend

Maybe she did that to get closer to you. either way at least youll be seeing her a lot more
Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

maybe

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

lol that old trick. A friend of mine got his girlfriend by doing exactly that. She never even looked at him until she found out one of her best friends made out with him.
btw, if she asked him then she probably really like him or if you're lucky really likes you because girls usually don't do that.

Pwnage99
Pwnage99
41 posts
Nomad

ty for the advice

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

the girl/guy might be staying faithful and ur not she/he couldnt of been asked out and they said no

We both did that, but apparently I was selfish and pissy about it when I told her she might as well see some guy in real. I honestly didn't know D:
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

oh then if u thought things were not going to work out and it would be better if she went out with someone else then ur fine, at least u told the truth and u were not being selfish or pissy

Showing 196-210 of 2106