ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2142 216608
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,142 Replies
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
276 posts

yeah i did. he said he wanted more out of me meaning more alone time in bed. i really didn't get his answer because he never complained about it before

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,931 posts

it looks like this guy only wants you for one reason. if you dont want this fellow to do naughty things to you, I suggest you give him a nice, gentle toss into the dust.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts

Good advice there. Yeah if that is his intentions only just to use you for the one naughty purpose than don't bother with him. Find the right guy that will treat you with respect.

shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
276 posts

thanks guys. i guess i was really blinded there.

jeol
jeol
3,843 posts

Don't necessarily make him think that you're boring, but surely do make him feel like he's boring.

I was just saying that acting 'uninterested' can make some guys try to get you more.
Find the right guy that will treat you with respect.

I hate it when I hear of guys that don't really care about their girlfriends and just want to 'use' them. The best boyfriend is one who is actually interested in you, your personality, and your life (for a lack of a better word) and something else that I forgot...
Kasic
Kasic
5,598 posts

I was just saying that acting 'uninterested' can make some guys try to get you more.

Maybe for some but...if a girl acts uninterested, i'm not going to pursue her, just saying.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts

You're welcome. No you just didn't know. It's okay. I hope you find the right guy soon.

Istandor
Istandor
7 posts

That's a pretty good strategy. I believe a girl should attempt to act interested if I was going to purse her in a relationship. I'm glad I got lucky with my girl

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

You must admire, he won't give up. Yeah, he probly has a crush on you.

no duh!
it looks like this guy only wants you for one reason. if you dont want this fellow to do naughty things to you, I suggest you give him a nice, gentle toss into the dust.

no duh!
srry i had to be done. but come on, i don`t mean to be rude but common sense! and also, how old r u? ur gona have some problems really soon if u went through with wat he wanted
shailajaisrani
shailajaisrani
276 posts

i'm 13 and i really like this guy. i mean he's really nice...just in different ways i guess.

pratchu
pratchu
494 posts

my prob is that there is a girl i like and i have no idea about her. sometimes she glances at me for a bit then turns away somewhere else.

and this other girl who my friends apparently like is starting to make me think she'd weird. i put my bag to the side once where your parents are supposed to pick you up and she put her bag band smack on top of mine. and once, i was hanging out with the guys while they were talking about black ops and she gave me a really puzzled look.

i'm only a seventh grader, i have no idea how to interpret this...

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

...ok for wierd girl, thats not that wierd. need mroe evidence. and for u liking, dude, don`t start thinking like oh my gosh she looked at me shes in love. trust me not good, u regret it down the line. all and all, i need more info, more weird stuff and wat u have done around the girl u like. wat she think of u as. basicly wats ur reputation. then i help more

beastahayes
beastahayes
931 posts

One thing I hate is how in middle school dating is nothing. All it is is a name and you don't do anything with them outside of school... At least thats what happens at my school.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,991 posts

yup
u see each other everyday at school and sit together in class. big woop. it will be much better once i can drive! cauz its lame to have ur parents drive u every were!

beastahayes
beastahayes
931 posts

Okay there is this girl I kinda like, but I don't think she likes me I'm starting to give up because she asked someone else out. The guy said no though.

Showing 91-105 of 2142