ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2142 215327
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,142 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
531 posts

well I have a friend and He and I always hang out a lot, he started asking me to hug him i said um ok haha? then like a month later he asked me if I like him I said yeah, he said I like u to . but we would text and stuff then at this 1 event this girl said why dont u to just go out?! he said well I have a girlfriend her name is Mkenzie ( not my name ) and i said wait why do u hug me if u have a girlfriend? he said i dont no and left.

now is he being a player for doing that?
i want to believe he is a player but i cant cause i still have feelings for him.

what do I do? and is he a player?

darver
darver
189 posts

No. He is not a player. I have somebody like that at my school. He hugs alot of girls despite having a girlfriend. They tend to hug people just as a friendly gesture. Your situation might be a bit different thouhg, so idk.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
531 posts

well then today i was texting him saying oh i had to wear a dress to my friends graduation dinner. he replied cute i said umm ok, he said u should wear it at crash i want to see u in it. i said umm no he said plz i think u will look cute i said haha thanks but im not going to, he said sighz ok.
this guy gives me mixed emotions!

jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

this guy gives me mixed emotions!

Possibly he is trying to support you as a friend.? Might just be my different perspective. I used to have a relational look at everything, but it clashed a lot with my friends' views. I've changed a lot since then. Back on topic, it is not irregular for someone to comment on one's clothing, at least, not in my group.
jets99
jets99
604 posts

that doesnt mean he is a player he just likes hugging people lol...

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
531 posts

yeah but this guy is different. he doesnt give people compliments thats just not him i have known him ever sence i was 4

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
776 posts

Maybe he wants to hug you because hes known you for so long and he wants to stay close to you

jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

yeah but this guy is different. he doesnt give people compliments thats just not him i have known him ever sence i was 4

Change of lifestyle? People change no matter their age. Or he could just be a creeper.
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
531 posts

haha he isnt a creeper. idk he has never done any of this befor we ust to like each other like in 3rd grade then we stopped hanging out then we started again. idk he never has changed he has always been him, maybe he does want to stay close to me but it doesnt seem like him

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
776 posts

Maybe hes just going through puberty or something. 13 year old guys can be unpredictable sometimes in that sense

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,824 posts

Hey, I'm a real go-getter guy. I like long chats in IM and the occasional DDoS. I'm looking for a woman who is funny, internet-savvy, and a woman. If you're interested leave a comment on my wall and we can talk.

Funniest thing I've seen on Ag, thanks for the good laugh.

Oh men...whew...

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
531 posts

Hey, I'm a real go-getter guy. I like long chats in IM and the occasional DDoS. I'm looking for a woman who is funny, internet-savvy, and a woman. If you're interested leave a comment on my wall and we can talk.

Dude this isnt a dateing website haha
pratchu
pratchu
494 posts

What should I do about this girl in my clss. She is pretty but she always insults me for my obsession with Naruto and because i kinda kicked her in the stomach. what sould i do? I used to like her till i had to kick her( my friend calls her a lesbofreak)

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
776 posts

and because i kinda kicked her in the stomach

I first advise you to not kick anyone in the stomach if you like them. second i would avoid talking about naruto around her and perhaps talking about things she might actually want to hear about
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
232 posts

This thing seems to work so let's see how this goes.

I have this problem where this guy is constantly busy when I ask him if he'll get together with me on the weekends. He also says that he's NOT trying to avoid me. How exactally should I take this? I mean... there are plenty of guys who ask me to hang out with them but I keep turning them down so I can stay open for him, just incase.

I know there isn't one thing I said that couldn't be taken wrong but I don't want to hear it... Just had to put that out there.

Showing 121-135 of 2142