ForumsThe TavernGeneral Relationship Thread

2106 482727
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've noticed the increase in threads being made about problems with relationships and dating. Now, I have no problem with the subject matter. No, my problem is with the amount of threads people are creating about it.

Judging by all these threads being made about the same thing, it's safe to say it's inevitable for these questions to be asked; and since the answers to these relationship/dating questions are generally very similar, putting all the questions in one thread saves time and posting.

No, this is not a thread where you specifically ask me for advice; I don't know very much about this subject. I'm simply the guy who has created the thread so you can post your questions for anybody to answer.

So if you have a question about dating or relationships, or anything along those lines, ask it here, wait for someone to reply here, and don't make a new thread about it!

• 2,106 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

Hey, I'm a real go-getter guy. I like long chats in IM and the occasional DDoS. I'm looking for a woman who is funny, internet-savvy, and a woman. If you're interested leave a comment on my wall and we can talk.

Dude this isnt a dateing website haha
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

What should I do about this girl in my clss. She is pretty but she always insults me for my obsession with Naruto and because i kinda kicked her in the stomach. what sould i do? I used to like her till i had to kick her( my friend calls her a lesbofreak)

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

and because i kinda kicked her in the stomach

I first advise you to not kick anyone in the stomach if you like them. second i would avoid talking about naruto around her and perhaps talking about things she might actually want to hear about
thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

This thing seems to work so let's see how this goes.

I have this problem where this guy is constantly busy when I ask him if he'll get together with me on the weekends. He also says that he's NOT trying to avoid me. How exactally should I take this? I mean... there are plenty of guys who ask me to hang out with them but I keep turning them down so I can stay open for him, just incase.

I know there isn't one thing I said that couldn't be taken wrong but I don't want to hear it... Just had to put that out there.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

I have this problem where this guy is constantly busy when I ask him if he'll get together with me on the weekends.

Busy with stuff like homework? I would suggest you inviting him to study with you or something that he couldn't use that 'busy' excuse. People use that all the time, so I wouldn't believe it. Maybe if he said it once or twice, but every time you ask him? Nah... Good luck!
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
774 posts
Nomad

You could try casually asking him what hes doing when hes busy. if he doesnt want to tell you then its no use but its worth a shot just in case

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

I'll work on it guys... Thanks for the advice. Bear with me.

-thecattygrl

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If he truly isn't available during the weekend at all, you could always try asking him to do things on weekdays. Unless he or you has something else to do after school, it's a great time to spend time with people.

urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

i dont have a girl fried and i want to keep it that way for now......................................... d:

hear that ladies? i dont want a relationship
hhhhhmmmmmmmmm maybe a pirate ship........?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

i dont have a girl fried and i want to keep it that way for now

For some people that's a choice. I envy those people.

hear that ladies? i dont want a relationship

Although my conscience tells me you're saying you don't want a relationship, something in my mind is telling me that you're attempting reverse-psychology, possibly without even knowing it.
urstupid404
urstupid404
196 posts
Nomad

how the heck did you figure that out? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then again my mom is a behavour analyst (or how ever the heck you spell it ) soooooo i should have known............................................................ hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... oh well unknowingly

ahhh just like a land mine........

ShonaFurey
ShonaFurey
67 posts
Nomad

Advice on long distance relationships?

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
530 posts
Nomad

Make sure u trust him/ her enough to know that he/she wont cheat on u
indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

One of my friends has one and he travels to visit many times.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

My first was ireland-america and lasted a year and three months but visits weren't regular.
Now i'm ireland-england and visits are weekly, once a month (sounds like child custody LOL).
But i don't know.

Showing 121-135 of 2106