ForumsGamesStick War 2

10 8933
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

This will be about Stck War 2. First, let me say, even though I'm not making the game, the game is almost done. Crazy Jay is hoping that it will be released around August of this year. Secondly, Crazy Jay also said there might be a Stick War Multiplayer, and other Stick War games. If anybody would like to see the progress they have made, follow this link to the Stick War blog:

• 10 Replies
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Also, if there will be any updates that you guys don't see, I will make sure to post them, like this one:

Even before the game is out, Stick Page has made Stick War 2 merchandise to buy. Here is the link to the online store:

They have Stick War 2 T-shirts, mouse pads, coffee mugs, hats, and some Stick Page stuff, as well.

http://images5.cpcache.com/product/514938015v11_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg
Stick War 2 T-shirt

Tshama
Tshama
16 posts
Nomad

Wow! Already and T-shirts are with this game.
Interesting. It is pleasant to me! =)))
And game by itself too!

dumbbutdeadly2189
dumbbutdeadly2189
113 posts
Nomad

Finally. the game is so short and i'd love to be able to have better units like, catapult, crossbowman, etc...... Multilayer is going to be awesome although I do see some issues with the fact that Jay has never made an OMG (Online Multilayer Game)before. Lastly, be smart and work on SW2 and then work on other games and maybe make SW3.......

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

This game keeps getting delayed. It was supposed to be released November last year.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

stick war is one of the best and most fun games ever!!! i never thought about a second one, but there had to be one. it looks like the second one will be AWESOME!

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

The game said it was supposed to come on august of 2011? they delayed it a lot, considering that it is almost been making for 3 years and it is 2012 of April.

yasko62
yasko62
52 posts
Nomad

I am extremely excited! I've been following it for 2 years now and they already have begun Beta testing. Soon... Soon...

soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

AWESOME! so when is it gonna come out

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Can't wait for the game. Stick War is great. Stick War 2 is got to be better, right? I hope it's worth the wait.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

looks very nice, it also kind of reminds me of God of War.

Showing 1-10 of 10