ForumsPopular Media

Horror Movies Vs. Comedy Movies

Posted Apr 12, '11 at 9:13pm

Paarfam

Paarfam

1,188 posts

To vote for your favorite movie genre follow these simple instructions:

Genre
Movie example with a plot sum-up (No ending giveaways!)

I'll keep track of votes!

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 2:21am

Armpit

Armpit

655 posts

Some horror films turn out to be comedies. They try to hard to be scary and it ends up funny.

My personal vote goes to comedy films. They're the most realistic out of any genre outside of documentaries, in the sense that there's barely any drama, and when there is, it's for comic relief.

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 6:26am

jets99

jets99

592 posts

commodies are way better then horrers I get scared really easily

Posted Apr 13, '11 at 8:15am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,062 posts

comedy because it makes you laugh. Horor movies if you wan't some kind of enjoyment at midnight. my vote goes to comedy.

Posted May 3, '11 at 1:13pm

londonsmasher

londonsmasher

7 posts

I like comedy movies are better then Horror[i]

Posted May 3, '11 at 3:04pm

DBLACKSTAR

DBLACKSTAR

222 posts

6 of 1 there all the same to me, but I do watch more horror than comedy.

Posted May 10, '11 at 4:44am

leegrace

leegrace

30 posts

I like comedy movies coz i am calm and cool and afraid of horror movies.

Posted May 10, '11 at 12:24pm

iheart801

iheart801

71 posts

Comedy Movies. They make you laugh. Laughing burns calories, release endorphins and makes you feel good. Who doesn't like to feel good. I love watching a comedy and cracking up with friends and family.

Posted May 10, '11 at 5:36pm

Anti_Hero1317

Anti_Hero1317

28 posts

I prefer Horror movies but as of late Comedy Movies are getting my attention more often. With a scary movie, if something stupid happens you get pissed at the end because you weren't scared. However with a Comedy you will always find at least ONE joke that makes you laugh, even if its a stupid joke and only gets a chuckle out of you.

Posted May 12, '11 at 1:17am

barney003

barney003

50 posts

I prefer Horror movies but as of late Comedy Movies are getting my attention more often. With a scary movie, if something stupid happens you get pissed at the end because you weren't scared. However with a Comedy you will always find at least ONE joke that makes you laugh, even if its a stupid joke and only gets a chuckle out of you.

There's one more think which you guys have not analyzed, most of the movies coming these days are mostly comedy movies, and are actually liked by all, because they are good. Lets give you an example, in the upcoming months this year , there are around 100+ comedy movies coming up . Doesn't it took you by surprise. Only few horror movies are there. There are some really good actors who are in these movies. I am looking forward to Watch One day online, which is the upcoming comedy/romance flick of Anna Hathaway. There is also a movie named Submarine , which is also coming up.

Reply to Horror Movies Vs. Comedy Movies

You must be logged in to post a reply!