ForumsNews and FeedbackWhatever you do in AG3 don't change the rank system!

22 7940
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Yes, I don't want the rank system touched because it gives "good" players a well deserved rank and "bad" players a not-so-much-wanted-rank. Post your thoughts and feelings about leaving the rank system alone only. All other comments and posts will be removed immediately. I'm aware that some players worked hard to get where they are and don't want "newbies" to hold the same rank as them.

• 22 Replies
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

I understand AG probably wants to do something different with the ranking system. Make it more fun to use and easier. I like the ranking system now but I like trying something different also. When does AG3 go live anyways?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

May 2, '11

We don't know when it will be out exactly, but it probably won't be out till mid to late 2012.
Lucky34760
Lucky34760
14 posts
Peasant

I loved GhostofMatrix's post, and he has some good points, although here's my opinion. The system really isn't that important. GAMING SITE!!! Who really cares about ranks? I mean there aren't even rewards to having a good rank. And there's no such thing as a "bad" rank (for trolls and stuff I think you mean), by the way. I mean, I could care more or less about this system. I'm here for the games.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I mean, I could care more or less about this system. I'm here for the games.

Some people like that extra reward for contributing. It doesn't greatly matter, but it's nice to have that feature. Makes things a bit more interesting.
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I think that the rank system SHOULD be changed but under VERY strict rules and guidlines.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I know, what i was saying is that he isn't active anymore. He contributed a lot to the site when he was active but even though he is not active anymore he still has a high rank. So it doesn't necessarily tell you "how ACTIVE the user is" it tells you that the user was active and has contributed a lot.

Considering this, i think that the moderators and staff should make a 'Legends' ranks list to show the users who may have used to be active and contributed alot to the site.
leonardstyle95
leonardstyle95
27 posts
Nomad

Better is level :P
Not rank

Showing 16-22 of 22