ForumsGame Walkthroughsneed help with gemcraft labyrinth?

25 19410
shootinggameslover
shootinggameslover
4 posts
Nomad

if you need help with Gemcraft labyrinth like: its hard for you to level up, can't pass a level, if you don't know how something works, etc.

-shootinggameslover wizard level 1796.

• 25 Replies
flamewolf393
flamewolf393
12 posts
Farmer

I cant get any of the mana gathering challenge amulets, none of the typical easy win strategies work cause I just have to keep using up all my mana to keep up with the tougher monsters.

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

what's your wizard level? These strategies work only from a certain wizlevel, where you can get a G7 from the very start (say 100) or when you're able to lay your hands on a lime/orange in the first 20 waves. Or you probably don't manapool enough. You need to have your mana pool size about twice the challenge amount, or a G10-G11 lime/yellow tower in 8 amps and a LOT of summoning.

As soon as your main gem reaches grade 8, unlock orange if not yet unlocked, create a G7 L/O and put in into the first or second path block, out of reach from your tower. Put amps around, fill em with G5 L/O, then unlock cyan and make a G7 L/O/C using G3 cyan, G3+G4+G5 orange, G6 lime, and combine it with your G7 L/O in a trap - it's possible that you'll have gaps in monsters' flow, and you need your mana gem to work constantly. Then upgrade main gem first, mana gem second, they should be about equal grade, and amps to be 3-4 grades lower. If your gem oneshots any monster, summon more monsters.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Umm, i think if he have grade 10-11, he can just smash it at the end, get challenge amulet and create new gem for this mana to kill last monster. It's possible without manafarm, just with a lot of summoning and high Replenish(at least 100%)

flamewolf393
flamewolf393
12 posts
Farmer

A mana pool TWICE the size of the challenge??? Why?

And I never thought of combining lime into my mana traps, thanks will try now.

Oh, and wizard level is 99. wow did not know I was that high, lol.

flamewolf393
flamewolf393
12 posts
Farmer

Wow... this works so well I dont even NEED a main damage gem, the trap kills them all. Thanks guys!

vesperbot
vesperbot
955 posts
Nomad

oh, you're premium - yep, premium traps wreck more than tower do! I'm non-premium so my trap damage is 20%, and I have to start with a tower.

flamewolf393
flamewolf393
12 posts
Farmer

oh dude i'm pissed now. No final boss battle? lol

shootinggameslover
shootinggameslover
4 posts
Nomad

if someone can't get a mana gathering challenge amulet, try when you are a bit close to the amount you need to drop all gems on the gem anvil to reach it. i also did that.

shootinggameslover
shootinggameslover
4 posts
Nomad

you also can use L/O gems in traps with amplifiers. you may get above 10 mana per hit + 100% change to hit target that means actually 20 mana per hit + a fast firing speed is a real mana flow. maybe you also can add a cyan gem to it.

jamiewinter
jamiewinter
29 posts
Nomad

i cant beat field J9

jamiewinter
jamiewinter
29 posts
Nomad

plz help ill add you as a friend

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/7522/25688744.jpg
If you are low level, unlock red. If you can't do 2 gems, switch it between towers as needed.
Use armor-only setting.

jamiewinter
jamiewinter
29 posts
Nomad

plz help if you do ill send you a request

jamiewinter
jamiewinter
29 posts
Nomad

thanks i beat it

jamiewinter