ForumsGamesGemcraft: Labyrinth Apparitions

7 9047
teengamer
teengamer
8 posts
Nomad

Where are they? I can't remember where they are and I just figured out they give SP!

• 7 Replies
asw122
asw122
1 posts
Nomad

Far as I can tell, they just appear randomly on maps, not at any specific point.

KayKay
KayKay
1 posts
Shepherd

And if you see one in a map and don't manage to kill it (or do), they won't reappear if you replay the map. Like asw said, they seem to be strictly random.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

My experience of meeting this.
At G13 during grinding "battle won" i send all waves instantly(8). Every time i got black flickering, 15 times one by one. Later i set +5 waves, send 10 waves, it's appeared again. I killed it and from this time it's never respawned at G13, so i am sure that it can be killed only once per field.
Now i killed them 25 times and they start to appear a lot later than usually. One time it's appeared along with shadow(at 20 wave), once saw at 60 wave.

teengamer
teengamer
8 posts
Nomad

okay thanks I guess I'll have to watch out for them and build towers in their path!

MWPollard
MWPollard
1 posts
Peasant

If you see them, gang up on them quickly. Towers won't stop them - they fly right over.

Gremlion
Gremlion
522 posts
Blacksmith

Woah. You are the master of necromastery!
I can make self-correction though - Apparition can be seen on one field infinity amount of times.

psorek
psorek
447 posts
Jester

You are true necrophil -.-

Showing 1-7 of 7