ForumsThe TavernThe Million Users Thread

90 15535
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Since AG is within 2,000 users of a million, I decided to create this thread to celebrate 1 million users on AG. Do not confuse this thread with "What should happen when we hit 1,000,000 users?" as that is a what to do thread while this one is a celebration.

• 90 Replies
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Like everyone has said, inactive and ghost accounts make up 90% of armor games.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

So by 1,00,000 only 100 000 users are active users? If your talking about the forums that's about right, but if your talking about the people who only play the games you're waaaay out of line.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

Hm. So how will we tell who is the millionth user again?

Because I'll really want to know who took the millionth spot.

johnmerz
johnmerz
537 posts
Shepherd

Part of the reason that 1/3 or more of the accounts are inactive is because alternate accounts cannot post on the forums, post comments, or rate games.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

This is entire celebration is a waste of my time, but I'll tell Graham to commemorate it with another How Many Ghosts? "study".

Part of the reason that 1/3 or more of the accounts are inactive is because alternate accounts cannot post on the forums, post comments, or rate games.

Before it was announced that alts were strictly prohibited I could say over 90% of only the activated accounts didn't participate in the forums at all..

You can't. The profile ID URL method counts all accounts, not just activated ones. The number of users shown on your profile only displays activated accounts.

HowManyGhosts - ignorant people click here
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

Well, think about this:
If you go any AG user with 0 ap, you will see they are ranked from 0 to about 300,000. So that means about 1 in 3 AG accounts are ghosts, in other words, they never activated their accounts, or just have 0 AP. So my point is, there is about a 1 in 3 chance that the millionth user will be a ghost. Not a great ending, huh?

Well, I saw an account with 25 AP
which was ranked around 100,000
which shows that almost 900,000 of the users are hardly on
so make that a 1 in 10 chance that that users not gonna be a ghost account.
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Well you know that you're a good member in the community when you are in the top 5000. If you make it into the top 1000, then you're pretty good. Top 100, gratz wish I was you.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I'm approaching the top 2,500 in AP.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Cant armor games delete all thos accounts like say last logged in is 1 month thos who have even last logged in was 1 month and a day would get deleted...

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Cant armor games delete all thos accounts like say last logged in is 1 month thos who have even last logged in was 1 month and a day would get deleted...

I don't like that idea. I was once gone for a few months. Besides, I don't think they (ag team) have that feature.
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

It's incredibly asinine of you to suggest that. Great way of killing a website's fanbase.

I prefer deleting all 0 AP accounts.
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

Dude! If you have two accounts, try not to use this one! You will get banned

Ok i wont.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Ok i wont.

Wait a minute! So, you are the one with GhostOfAssasin as an alt?
ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

Wait a minute! So, you are the one with GhostOfAssasin as an alt?

indeed sir
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

of The million users, half will be inactive, or simple acolytes.

Showing 16-30 of 90