ForumsGamesIs this a good Pokemon Diamond team?

8 3064
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

This is my Pokemon Diamond team. I just restarted Diamond today after I got the black trainer card. These are the Pokemon I want to have. This is a list of their final evolutions. If it is bold I either have the first Pokemon or the first evolution of it.

Please tell me what you think. =)

Torterra
Staraptor
Luxray
Garchomp
Gengar
Rapidash

• 8 Replies
yugioh6123
yugioh6123
607 posts
Nomad

yes thats very good but i might switch gengar for a gastordon says the diamond/pearl walkthrough book

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

yes thats very good but i might switch gengar for a gastordon says the diamond/pearl walkthrough book

Nah, I already have a ground type (Garchomp) and I need Gengar for Lucian (the psychic elite 4).
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Wow, you guys actually play pokemon strategically. I just wing it with 2 strong pokemon and the rest, weak but good backups.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

tbh i dont think a good team exist in ANY pokemon game unless you have on you at least 1 fire..1 water..1 bird pokemon 1 rock pokemon so pretty much any battle you get into you will have at least 1 pokemon that would probably be super effecttive

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Is this in-game or what? Just asking because its a whole different ballgame if you face a person instead of a computer.

cobrakarate
cobrakarate
104 posts
Nomad

Haha, all I'm sure about in Pokemon is that Bulbosaur is cute as hell.
Other than that I don't have a clue. I just use strong ones or cool looking ones. I r newbie. 0___0

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

there isnt a really good or bad team. (if your just playing the game alone). i always use whatever team i end up with and they are pretty much equally strong since i always put the weakest pokemon first. id suggest youd take your favorite pokemon and just train them until you can beat the top 4. its much more fun with pokemon you like

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Is this in-game or what?

Yeah. I never play with anyone.
Showing 1-8 of 8