ForumsThe TavernNo offense, guys, but...

30 5785
hellian00
hellian00
874 posts
Nomad

the NG BBS is just a way better forum. Here, I'd say that almost all of the users have less than 100 posts. On NG, more users than not have over 1000.(I happen to have 3,378, right now).

• 30 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Newgrounds is also spam filled. Are you willing to tell me that your 3378 posts there have at least a decent amount of substance? Take a look at the World Events, Politics, Religion, etc forum. Most of those posts are 300 + words (at least) each. Strop will write you a novel if you let him.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea Ash(Asherlee) is right!NG (Newgrounds) is filled with spam and so what if its better because I am defintly staying on AG(ArmorGames.)

hierensi
hierensi
40 posts
Nomad

also theres the hentai quizes which piss me off cuz one misclik and BAM! grounded

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Hierensi, it took me a few minutes to figure out what you were typing. Now that I got it, I am still laughing. You crack me up.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha, I agree Asherlee, I'm laughing too. Also, I have seen NG's community and forums, but it just looks so much more spam fill! I would hate being there, so that's a huge reason why I prefer this site over NG. I'm not sure, but doesn't NG have a lot of Mods due to all that spam?

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
585 posts
Nomad

Average number of posts for the users don't make the website better. Newgrounds isn't really a clean website anyway. There are so many copied topics and pointless crud on there that it is just a jumbled mess of videos and games.
Besides, why did you bring this up on AG when you could be having so much more fun on NG?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Also, how old is NG? Versus how old is AG? I don't think this is even a valid argument, though I would like the creator to come back and back up his claim.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I have to agree with everyone else. I have been to a few forums myself, including Newgrounds (AP forums, New pork City, ect.). So far, the forum with the coolest people on it, save a few names, is this one. Honestly, only on this forum so far can you whole-heartedly talk about politics, art, movies, chat with friends (and enemies), and have a few, no, many laughs. Even if I've never been out of this section of the forum.

And, y'know, I do like the games they have on Newgrounds. And the animations are great. But those would be the only reason I would ever join Newgrounds. And, quite frankly, I don't enjoy the company of those on AP and New Pork City.

Yet, those are your opinions about this subject, as these are mine, and I respect that.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

@eddie13
All that hentai is in the mature section on Newgrounds so that people who are under 18 won't see it.

hierensi
hierensi
40 posts
Nomad

ngfan, theyre still on the front page.... also when theres that little section people who liked this also liked: (insert game name)

hierensi
hierensi
40 posts
Nomad

sorry for the double post but you cant edit here so anyway
when you click something like bobs adventure hentai pops up

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

I enjoy AG much better than NG because It's got ALOT nicer people with alot less spammers with mods and admins that care about the site and actually POST forums not just forums about the site but their own opinion.

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

i agree completly with red head because i've visited the ng forum and no offence but it...whats the word...SUCKS no

BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

sorry didn't mean to post yet (continuing from no) real conversions even happon it all spam

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

This is a much tighter community.

Showing 1-15 of 30