ForumsForum GamesRiddle time

723 105842
crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

HI PPLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok all you have to do is create a riddle and try to solve the one before you. it'll be fun! i'll start......

when you pull me, you enter. when you push me, you leave. I am the boundary between old and new places. i go to the right, i go up down left, and sometimes split in half! what am i?

• 723 Replies
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Give a little hint...is it a fruit?

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

"I start my work with a red cap, however, when i am done I always wear a black cap, what am i"?

Ooh, is it Santa Claus? His cap got covered by ashes when he went down the chimney!
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,030 posts
Peasant

EVERYONE (Mother, Wife, Father) GOT WHAT THEY WANTED.... HOW? WHAT DID THE SERVANT SAY?

Could it be as simple as "I want my family to get what they want"?
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

About the servant - wish thingy, I know it most probably isn't that, but, to include him in his will? I mean, money gets you an eye surgery, an adoption/IVF, and, well... the father asked for it.

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

Its not Santa Claus or a fruit,
lol, so this is how it feels when nobody can answer your riddle
lol

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

4 Legs in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 3 in the evening what is it ?

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Could it be as simple as "I want my family to get what they want"?

About the servant - wish thingy, I know it most probably isn't that, but, to include him in his will? I mean, money gets you an eye surgery, an adoption/IVF, and, well... the father asked for it.

You are both wrong, oh and Paris, I also thought the same answer when I read the riddle again.

The Answer is: The Servant said the wish: My Mother wants to see her grandson swinging on a swing of gold!

--------------------------
4 Legs in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 3 in the evening what is it ?

That's easy, it's a man.
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

I also thought the same answer when I read the riddle again.
Yeah, I guess it's the most natural one and it could be possible, but it's not as cunning or witty or sneaky as the actual answer ^^.

lol, so this is how it feels when nobody can answer your riddle
lol
It so happens, I know, but really, riddles often do not have to do with smart thinking, just luck or knowledge.

Oh, and here's one from me, kinda easy: Two men were sitting around, doing nothing, until one of them was asked "What's your relationship to this man?". His answer was "Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son.". How are they related to each other (would also like to see justification, so that it's not simply spamming relatives' names )?
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

There aren't 2 people, there's just one, himself. I think

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Anyway here's mine, it's a funny one and VERY easy, you don't need to think.

Ok, here we are, this what I am showing you is a lesson I learned from my father's father's grandson. Who is the Grandson?

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

Haha, you learned it from yourself?
New Riddle:
Say my name and I disappear. What am I?

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

way to easy its you

and BTW SPOILER
the answer to my riddle was matches lol
before you light it
the top is red, and when its "work" is done
its top is black lol

TheGr8est
TheGr8est
704 posts
Nomad

Say my name and I disappear. What am I?

We already mentiopned that, its silence
StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Ok,
You first throw away my outside, then you eat my inside , then you throw away my outside. What am I?

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

You are an orange, kiwi...or some fruit...

Showing 76-90 of 723