ForumsForum GamesRiddle time

723 106076
crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

HI PPLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok all you have to do is create a riddle and try to solve the one before you. it'll be fun! i'll start......

when you pull me, you enter. when you push me, you leave. I am the boundary between old and new places. i go to the right, i go up down left, and sometimes split in half! what am i?

• 723 Replies
SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Um, I'm going to say iron?

For the first part: I (1) Ron?

Great strength: Iron has

smoothing things: ironing

Age now gone:iron age

Around today: iron is obviously still here ;O

I'm just not sure about the no tail one...

bigeye
bigeye
137 posts
Nomad

Im all colours, all shapes and sizes, i am stepped on without thought and i am found in modern housholds.
What am i?

I am the cure of all sicknesses in one way or another, i can be a herb or something else.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I'm just not sure about the no tail one...

I think it refers to golf... not sure though. You were right.
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Im all colours, all shapes and sizes, i am stepped on without thought and i am found in modern housholds.
What am i?

I am the cure of all sicknesses in one way or another, i can be a herb or something else.

A virus? But they can not be a herb... can they?
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

When liquid splashes me, none seeps through. When I am moved alot, liquid I spew. When I am hit, color I change. And color, I come in quite a range. What I cover is very complex, and I am very easy to flex.

WHAT AM I!?

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

When liquid splashes me, none seeps through. When I am moved alot, liquid I spew. When I am hit, color I change. And color, I come in quite a range. What I cover is very complex, and I am very easy to flex.

WHAT AM I!?

Clouds?
Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

Nope

crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

Yea I would say skin

Spidermonkeybloop
Spidermonkeybloop
6 posts
Nomad

this is a riddle not a answer

You'r friend gives you a free bull. You go to pick it up but it doesn't fit in you'r car. You don't have enough money for you to call anyone. You only have enough money to text one word to a REALLY slow reader. What word do you send?

Good luck!

liquidtlo
liquidtlo
33 posts
Nomad

i wouldsay its me LIQUIDTLO XD...... FOR THE WINNN

bigeye
bigeye
137 posts
Nomad

For mine its time, or thyme? Anyway, the other is a rug mat or carpet.

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

You'r friend gives you a free bull. You go to pick it up but it doesn't fit in you'r car. You don't have enough money for you to call anyone. You only have enough money to text one word to a REALLY slow reader. What word do you send?
Can't think of an answer... but, for kicks? Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphioÂ&shyarao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossyphoÂ&shyhattoÂ&shyerister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigkloÂ&shyeleio­lagoio­siraio­baphe­traganoÂ&shyterygon. That would take him a while.
p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Never mind the horrible "Ã"s, here's the link.

liquidtlo
liquidtlo
33 posts
Nomad

ill give you a classic one
what crawls on 4 feet in the morning 2 feet in the afternnoon and 3 feet in the evening

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Man, this is too easy. Apart from that, it has been mentioned in the thread before.

So, any other riddles?

Showing 151-165 of 723