ForumsForum GamesRiddle time

723 105841
crazymont
crazymont
124 posts
Nomad

HI PPLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok all you have to do is create a riddle and try to solve the one before you. it'll be fun! i'll start......

when you pull me, you enter. when you push me, you leave. I am the boundary between old and new places. i go to the right, i go up down left, and sometimes split in half! what am i?

• 723 Replies
LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

he's aging backwards. like in benjamin button. it was so sad...

I saw that movie. It was sad, but at the same time, weird. Your answer is wrong please try again.
LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

B.C., Easy

Dang it, either you good at riddles, or you cheated and went on the internet.

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

Here the source anyway: Woot!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Here is a good Riddle.

Mr. And Ms. Smith have 6 Daughters.Now each of those daughters have 1 brother.How much people are in this Family????

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Something Heavy 1 ton XD

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Is it A human Being???

You can catch him/her if he falling from high air but you can barely throw him/her very far away,unless you a body builder!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I have no Idea.....

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

It's a cold.

nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

Is it a funeral??
What can I say, I suck at riddles.

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Riddle!

A school full of Black Students(Not Ras*ist)are in a Red Classroom while the school itself is green with a bit of black.

What is it???

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Let me just say that it is a Vegetable.Match all the colors to find out which Vegetable it is.Kapish?

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

Ohhh, a riddle posted here that I can actually answer in under ten seconds! Silence...

I'm sorry, but I currently have no riddle in mind. If I remember one, however, or happen to come across one, I'll be sure to post it here.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

People go to a party, it is free but you gotta answer a question to enter in it.

Entrance Guy: Twelve!
First Visitor: Six!
The First Visitor goes in!

Entrance Guy: Six!
Second Visitor: Three!
The Second Visitor goes in!

Entrance Guy: Ten!
Third Visitor: Five!
The Third Visitor didn't entered because he didn't answer correctly

What number should the third visitor have said?

I'll post the answer later if nobody answers this.

Mooooooo
Mooooooo
528 posts
Nomad

I got ninja'd it's either an Avalance or a Waterfall, or something that falls down.

p1a2r3i4s5
p1a2r3i4s5
2,752 posts
Nomad

This old one runs forever, but never moves at all. He has not lungs nor throat, but still a mighty roaring call. What is it?
Sorry, don't know.

Mooooooo, I know, I know! So, SPOILER ALERT!: the correct answer was three, because that is the number of letters the number the 'bouncer' said has.
I happened to see this one on Facebook, and, surprisingly enough, it worked in my native language as well (only the answer to "ten" was four).
Showing 46-60 of 723