This site

This is armor games
The forums here are awesome
The games are also

Posted Apr 29, '11 at 5:49pm

murasaki9

murasaki9

1,342 posts

Jeez! Ernie15, thank you for pointing that out! How could I make such a mistake!? I guess I just couldn't make up my mind whether I wanted 'us' or 'them' ha, ha! I meant 'us'. I didn't put the 'them' there on purpose.

I thought up another haiku:
Hold on
I know you are strong
Hold on one more moment now
The end will soon come.

By the way, Thank you for your haiku, master565.

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 2:58am

Endscape

Endscape

1,144 posts

The end will soon come
to those who speak of his name
just call on Endscape

isnt their a thread in which u take the last line of wat was left by your predecessor and form a poem using it.... hmm.

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 1:21pm

murasaki9

murasaki9

1,342 posts

I'm sorry, what?
No, this isn't a thread for taking the last line of what was left by the last person and forming a poem using it. The bold 'Hold on' is supposed to be the title. This is for thread is for contributing haikus.

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 5:22pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

isnt their a thread in which u take the last line of wat was left by your predecessor and form a poem using it....

May be you're thinking of 'First Line Poetry'?

https://ftp.armorgames.com/community/th … ry/page/97

Posted Apr 30, '11 at 8:59pm

murasaki9

murasaki9

1,342 posts

Thanks Maverick! Yes, that is what Endscape is thinking of. And that's not what I'm doing here.Sorry if it came across that way.

Posted May 1, '11 at 6:04am

Endscape

Endscape

1,144 posts

I'm sorry, what?
No, this isn't a thread for taking the last line of what was left by the last person and forming a poem using it. The bold 'Hold on' is supposed to be the title. This is for thread is for contributing haikus.

already knew all of this.... i posted a few times on this already..... i took your last line murasaki which is why i made it in bold, and did not quote it because it would... off. Simply trying to give this thread some...... "umph" to keep it going..... anddd all though i wasnt looking for that thread thank u maverick for finding it.

Posted May 1, '11 at 6:06am

Endscape

Endscape

1,144 posts

because it would... off

meant to say *it would look off*
excuse the double post.

Posted May 2, '11 at 2:14pm

murasaki9

murasaki9

1,342 posts

Thank you Endscape. Thank you for trying to keep my thread going.
That makes me feel better. I was a bit worried for a bit, because few people post on my threads. I guess I have to be more popular. But thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Posted May 3, '11 at 1:25am

Endscape

Endscape

1,144 posts

But minuscule in
his eyes, seems significant
to she, on-looking.

Significance

its fine.

Reply to Haiku Land

You must be logged in to post a reply!