ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62245
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Nickname: Waluigi
What you are: Freakishly tall human
Description of your characters look: Nintendo lies! I have: blonde hair, about 8'8", unibrow, thick mustache, large nose, often seen wearing a T-shirt and Sweatpants, but will wear typical suspender outfit if forced.
Description of your characters personality: Vary brash in nature, often doesn't care what others think. relatively silent in speech. Knows a lot, but sometimes too lazy to apply it to anything. I'm a pro at bomb making
how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: I am one of two active moderators of the Battle of the bands thread, and also contribute occasionally to non-religion related threads in the WEPR

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Well, Moon has stated that I'm already in, but for the specifics, like you didn't know though:

I'm kind of lazy to make a picture...

Nickname: Supa
What Am I?: Male Teen and leader of the Xtreme Resistance Mafia (XRM) Not a gang leader mind you... Mafia as in group :O
Description: 6ft male teen
Wears black [often skinny] jeans, black vans or some awesome Etnies or Nike's for shoes, graphic T-shirts, sometimes I have a hoodie and a Krew hat.
Eyes: Blue green with a tint of grey for a nice Blue green hazel. I've been told my eyes are awesome many times
Hair: Hair color is "sexy brown" as it has been called medium hair length (like Justin Beibers old haircut but I had mine before he was famous grrr).
Muscular build thanks to years of football and soccer
Personality: Sometimes loud, center-of-attention leader, cunning(intelligent), brave, tricky at times, hard to figure out what may be on my mind, aggressive, hint of arrogance, persistent, considerate (to those whom I know and trust), accepting of friends, the person people want to be around. Oh yes I can't forget that I Love sports.
Contribution: Created the very popular, all dominate, Science Thread, I have a poetry thread, I'm a active Taverner, and beneficial to the AMW.
Fighting Style: Can be sneaky and merciless. Where I can act as your friend, learn what I need, then turn on you and your flesh meets my cold blade. Can also be outgoing in battle, bring victory to my allies and myself.
Efficient in martial arts/hand to hand fighting, and mastered armed combat.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Supa, you get a kick in the shin.

That is all.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Picture: N/A (I suggest you make it for me)
Nickname: Wolf
What you are: Human (Male)
Description: Shoulder length black hair, green-blue eyes, average height, average build, wears jeans and t-shirts with zip-up hoodie
Personality: Quite, but disdainful of stupidity.
Contributiong: See that writing thread? There we go. I also police the stupid people.

cowmaster1
cowmaster1
676 posts
Shepherd

Nickname: Cow
What you are: An average size hawk
Description of your characters look: I have brown feathers except the head which is a more black brown mix. Besides that, my character has all the another hawk characteristics. The eyes are piercingly blue.
Description of your characters personality: my character is a stoic, very patience and calm. I don't like to make decisions too fast but I will jump right into action when needed. My character has high endurance and can travel great distances with ease. Lastly my character is often deep thought
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums: I am often in the WERP forum and writing forum. I also wrote The Cow Story. I have currently finished the first part and am struggling on started the secondI also appear in endril and end cold as one of the main characters. Sometimes I write a poem or a haiku here and there too

If you need anymore just ask

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

We will update soon! We have the first part written out already, and it doesn't relly focus on anyone but Tacky and Me.
And Strop.
And Cen.
If you did enter in an application, you will be part of the story, but not while we get this party a goin.
Okay?
Okay.

As soon as Tacky replies via email, I will happily provide the good people of AG a story that they may feast upon.
But I dunno if Tacky is awake...
SO STAY TUNED!

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

I'd like to know what time this is set in (e.g. pre-WoM, post-WoM, not actually related etc.) because that will change things!

Either way I'll throw something in.

Picture:

http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq105/strawpony/over9000posts.png

(pic not to scale. Strop does not actually have shoop powers.)

Nickname: Strop

Species: Horse guy.

Appearance: Horse guy. Standing about 180cm tall. Brown fur with black stockings mane, tail and nose. White blaze from nose to forehead. Most commonly seen wearing a one-piece "ninja suit" that covers everything from head to hoof.

Personality: For all appearances a hyperactive impulsive fun-loving ditz. Ultimately a responsible, nurturing character who does what needs doing.

At the heart of Strop's personality is a deep-seated belief that dreams aren't always confined to the realms of fantasy. He has always lived by seeking to fulfill his dreams, and wants to encourage others to do the same.

Moral code: Strength comes from standing for justice, but what is justice? Ever aware of the ambiguities of working "for the greater good", Strop is not infallible. But he tries his best. Alignment is generally lawful, always good.

Fighting style: Would like to think he practices the art of fighting without fighting. Should this fail, Strop finds it difficult to fight seriously, dodging and whirling about with fancy kicks and flips. One would think he prefers to dance than to fight (which, in all truth, he does), but call it what you will, it's really quite difficult to hit him.

When the going gets serious, out comes Thor, his banhammer, and then there's no stopping him!

Contribution to the forums: AG is a special community, in that its sizeable membership are lawful and can be generally trusted to regulate itself. Despite being a moderator, Strop no longer performs much in the way of moderator duties except the occasional odd job and emergency. At one point he might have, but as one of the most senior remaining members of the moderation team and the whole community in general, the rest of his life has become increasingly busy, to the point he is more lending a presence than doing the work which has been so ably taken over by his colleagues.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

Nickname: Death
What you are: Male teenager. Grimm Reapers apprentice, usually goofing of with the dead by jumping on them XD. His job is to bring wandering ghost to the light.
Description of your characters look: He's tall, brown hair with black eyes. Always wearing jeans, a red shirt and sneakers.
Description of your characters personality: He's lazy, more or less funny, always ready to help a friend, wise and sticks to the rules, but sometimes breaks them when it needs to be broken.
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums:I'm usually found in the tavern and forum games. Though sometimes visits the AMW section to read some stories and poetry.

Hope this is good.

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

This is my character in his formal attire.

http://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/deathopper/Grim_Reaper_Tattoo_design_by_animelover12281.jpg

Credit to the dude who drew this.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

The time period is.... to be determined. :P
It probably will have nothing to do with the WoM.

THE FIRST PART OF _____________________________________.
We really need a name for this... TO THE BOARD!

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

"And now, class, the last thing you will ever learn about AG! THE FIRST PROGRAMMING CODES!" Cenere says with a spark of evil glinting in his eyes. An audible sigh is heard from every member of the class, the louder ones coming from a particular four students. Tacky, Supa, Moon, and Star all complain loudly, ignorant of Cenere's approach to their desks. A hush falls over the students as he begins his speech on how every last bit of Armor Games is important.

I feel someone nudge me in my side, it's Tacky, glancing at the supply closet. A troll, of all things, is trying to climb in the closet and cause mayhem while no one was paying attention to him. She grabs at her knife while I'm trying to remember that Paralyzing spell I learned last week. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" Cenere screams while Tacky and I aren't paying attention. Tacky automatically puts her knife back in the sheath. "To be honest Cenere, we weren't. It is the last day of school, none of use care about Programming, we just want to go home." I say with an edge of impatience.

I finally remembered the spell as Cenere's face was turning purple, I turned to the supply closet, where the troll was closing the door. I pointed my finger to the troll's hand and shot the spell at him. Before he hits the floor Tacky's all over him like white on rice, putting him in a headlock while she fumbles for her knife.

All of a sudden, Strop bursts into the classroom in his ninja get-up and in one fluid move throws a star into the troll's head and strikes a pose. Strop looks at Tacky, then at me, and finally to Cenere, who's head looks like it is about to pop off his shoulders. "If it wasn't for me, you would all be dead!" Strop says with a highly arrogant tone. "EXCUSE ME?!" I shout, jumping out of my desk and stomping over to him. "If it wasn't for Tacky spotting him, I could of never shot my paralyze spell at him, and you would of probably never come in because you heard the commotion! So THERE! We had it under control, and you just had to come bustin' up in here all like you the big deal!" I scream, and the urge to paralyze him is overwhelming.

By now, the whole class is in shock, and Tacky is poking the troll, to make sure he is dead. Cenere stomps up to Strop, who is giving me and Tacky a very weird look. Cenere and Strop start fighting, and I yell "SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" as I shoot a time spell at the clock, making the bell ring.

Tacky and I walk out of the classroom and head home to the good ole AMW apartment. We pass by some of our friends on the way home, and we notice something is strange. We see a bunch of guys dressed in all black cloaks, and they don't even say Hi, like most of the AG population would. "That's strange...," I comment, "And I haven't seen a single Moderator on the way home. On the last day of school, they're always watching out for prankters."

An evil grin spreads across Tacky's face. "If they aren't looking for them, then I suppose nothing is wrong with pulling a small prank?" She says with an innocent voice. "Hehehe, who shall our newest victim be?"

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Moon considers the question, weighs it. "Wolf." She says, and she starts to grin as well.

"Shall we prepare some of his...favorite chocolate chip cookies?" I ask in a prim and proper voice. I start gathering ingredients. Milk, eggs, habenero peppers.....I stir the whole lot together, taking care not to taste it by accident. "Time to bake!" I say triumphantly.
"Baking takes too long!" Moon shouts and zaps the dough with her Fire Spell.
"Excellent. Let's go." We sprint up the stairs (rather, I blade and Moon flies), and arrive at his room at the top floor.

We stand at Wolf's threshold for a few moments in silence. Then, simultaniously, we start banging loudly on the door, while yelling "WOLLLLFFF!!! WOOOOLLLLLLLLFFFF!!!!! WE NEEEEED YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

The door swings open with a bang, and the large figure of Wolf stands in the doorway. "What. Do. You. Want?" He asks in his low voice.
"Cookiessss" I say cheerfully. He bends to sniff them, then lets out a deep rumble of appreciation. He takes a cookie. "Get ready to run." I mutter to Moon. We brace ourselves. He then pops it into his mouth and promply turns red.
"WHAT THE %$*@!!!!"
"FLEEEEE!!" We scream. Before we know it, we're at the ground floor, and running into the crowded streets of AG. I can hear Wolf's heavy footsteps behind us, and he doesn't sound happy.
"Quick!!!" I yell. "Into my thread!" We turn a corner and jump into 'Tacky's Poetry thread', knocking over Jeol and other spectators in the process. "Sorry!!!" We duck and weave through my poetry and stories. "Get outta the way, lurkers!!!!" Moon and I yell. Users dive out of the thread in panic. It's a maze in the threads, and luckily I know my way around mine. But Wolf still follows, growling swear words.
"This is the LAST STRAW-"
"Moon's Metro-here!" Moon pulls me into her thread, and we continue running. There are more spectators here, so it's bit more crowded, but we're both small and we easily weave through the masses. Matrix, ever the helpful one, quickly asks "Wha-?" before we zoom past him, Wolf still on our heels. "He's still following us!!!!!" Moon shouts.
"We gotta get out of here!!" I respond with equal intensity. "Where should we hide?" We jump out of Moon's thread and pause for a moment at an intersection.
"Let's go to the stickies! Maybe we can find the WoM archive. It's a jungle in there!"
We head off to the nearest flourescent orange marked thread and jump in.
"Oh, no." I say, eyes widening as I take hold of our surroundings, a complex maze filled with pages upon pages of poetry.
"What?"
"This is the poetry competition--"
"Oh Shiitake."
Suddenly, we can feel Wolf's breath on our necks. "That's right. This is my turf."
I turn around slowly, hands up in the air. "Eh...sorry about that...." Then I quickly knee him in the stomach and Moon zaps him with a freezing spell.
"GO! GO! GO!" I yell. But it is to no avail, and Wolf grabs us by our collars. He smiles wickedly and holds up the habenero chocolate chip cookies.
"Crap." We groan.
"BUT I HATE COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Moon yells indignantly before Wolf has us eat them all.
That night, tongues ablaze with the fury of spicy peppers and Wolf's vengeance, we lay in our room.
"That was." Moon says, downing another glass of cold water. "Awesome."
I grin and drink another glass myself. "Agreed."
We turn over in our beds, left to thinking about the marvels of vacation.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

By the way, submissions for character templates will be closed temporarily. We need to organize the characters we have so far and work on the story, and after that we shall be reopening.
We would also really appreciate any feedback that can be provided. Is the storyline okay so far? Is the speed of the plot moving too quickly or too slowly? Is there anything thats awkward or confusing?
Thanks for reading!

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Funny, and you guys totally deserved it, corrupting cookies like that. Shame on you.

For God's sake Moon you could've told me the thread was in the AMW before I spent 10 minutes searching for it in the tavern. TT

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

I also forgot to mention I contributed The Deck of Games!

*mutters to self* cookies.

Showing 16-30 of 285