ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62243
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Does Strop eventually loose a shuriken in Cenere? Or vice versa?

My first impression was that they don't like each other.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

What'd I miss?

What if we want to complement the two of you?

That, my friend, is always welcome here.

I would add something, but I think Moon already covered everything.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh, and programming? That's Dank's job.

Yeah actually tbh, the first section was a pretty darn good description of Dank's character's behaviour. And he's far more prone to getting into arguments with Strop (Cen just tries to keep it in). All you'd have to do is replace the name and you'd be good!

"If it wasn't for me, you would all be dead!" Strop says with a highly arrogant tone.

I'm... arrogant? ;_; *ear-flattens*
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

That said, I suppose it would be interesting to explore the Captain Hammer version of Strop, as has been intimated in the past...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Oh my gosh, don't get sad!
Wanna apple?
Don't get sad!
I'm sorrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy I didn't know people of AG
(cry2)

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I'm sorry... I'm sorry! Don't cry... DX

We fix it! We fix it! Somehow....
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

So are you and Tacky going to post the next section soon? Have I been interfering with your work?

Later, and No!
We fix it! We fix it! Somehow....

Strop, let me tell you now, you have one of the best parts in the story.
Non-arrogant. At all.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

It's okay, I could have been trolling too. I can't help myself sometimes :P

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Note:

"If it wasn't for me, you would all be dead!" Strop says with a highly arrogant tone.

Does not imply
merely that you were, of course, speaking in an arrogant manner.

It's okay, I could have been trolling too. I can't help myself sometimes :P

Obviously; which is why I wouldn't have questioned it.. meh

You watched Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog? The pieces continue coming together.. *stifles maniacal laughter*

It's not like it is a problem, it just consistently bugs me.
Aw, come on.. You should know how fun you are to bug!

For what I can do to review this at this point, most has already been said by Cen. I can say, however, that with the kind of things I read, I would hope for a more substantiative read for how far through the thread it seems one is going to need to search to find the next part of the actual story.

But then again, not posting anything until I had enough done to keep a fluid schedule was why I never ended up posting anything I ever wrote.

So just do whatever you want to, my advice is worthless. :b

Oh, and while I'm not normally a fan of writings from 1st person, that there's more than one perspective should more than make up for it. Besides, this way I get to see more about how you people think. *is no longer able to contain maniacal laughter*
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

If Strop is going to be the Hammerdude of the story, I will be Horrible.

On the "I didn't get to know people!!", it is a quick read in the sticky for most of it. But as mentioned, I have yet to see a story where the name "Cenere" sticks to the actual character.

And, aw Moon, you are not spam! but I guess if you think that about me, the story does make more sense.

Aw, come on.. You should know how fun you are to bug!

This explains a lot.

Carry on.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

[quote]"If it wasn't for me, you would all be dead!" Strop says with a highly arrogant tone.

Does not imply

[/quote]

I beg to differ.

In this case, it was the character's first entrance, and first impressions count for a lot, both in real life and in fiction. Should there be efforts made in the depiction of the character thereafter to disprove this then of course impressions can be revised, but until then I will continue to assert that my reaction, however tongue-in-cheek it may have been, was entirely warranted.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Moon and Tacky wake up the next morning, with those spicy cookies still tingling on their lips. Moon hops out of bed, while Tacky's still sprawled across the couch, snoring softly. With the quiet in the house, Moon thinks, there would be nothing better to do than take a nice shower and cook breakfast for the both of them. The perfect way to start off Vacation.
Soon after Moon starts cooking, Tacky rouses, pointing her nose to the kitchen like a dog on a hunt.
"What are you cooking that smell so sensational to the nose?!" Tacky says, her common sense barely restraining her hunger.
"Omelets of Awesomeness!" Moon responds.
"What's in 'em?"
"Anything you want. Tell me and I'll fix it up."
"How about meat from Italy?"
"Uh. No." Moon snorts and flips the omelet over.
"But you said anything. I want meat from Italy." Tacky pouts, crossing her arms.
"Why in the heck do you want Italian meat in your omelet? What is wrong with AG meat? And after breakfast, what should we do?" Moon asks, placing the omelets onto plates.
"After we are done with our omelets, we will prance around the streets, maybe go to the Tavern if there is nothing to do here. I didn't think about planning what to do during the vacation." Tacky says, with obvious boredom in her voice.
"Eh. Alright. I've got nothing planned yet, but I think we should stop by and see a few threads. I do enjoy poetry threads." Moon responds, in a fancy tone.
"Well Miss Fairy you know I do fancy visiting poetry threads as well as any other lady would."
"And that we shall do! Here, eat your omelet fast Miss Crazy, I want to see how our poetry children are progressing."
After Moon and tacky went about their poetry business, they came across the Tavern, obviously bustling with activity.
"They don't know what happened, some thing like a portal and Walker."
"I don't know, only Strop was left. I wonder who did it."
"The codes were broken, and a glitch portal got through."
"Who would've done such a horrible thing?"
"Woah woah woah, people," Tacky cuts through the gossip, "What is all the hub bub about?"
Supa comes out of the crowd and tries to explain the situation. "All of the moderators are gone. Some freak thing dressed in black just snatched up the mods after hitting them with a bat."
"It was a fish! I'm telling you! It was a fish!" Some random piped up from the back of the crowd.
"Anyways, only Strop is left, and the Mods are no where to be found."
"Isn't one of them a Dragon? How do you capture a dragon?!" Moon blurts out.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Okay.
This is (trying to) be in third person.
This is continued, but we shortened it so it wasn't hell on the eyes.
Will be updated soon!

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

"With a very large net, I suppose." Tacky says sardonically, as she and Moon turn to leave. The clamor in the Tavern is getting way too loud to bear. "We really should find someone experienced to ask about this. Something tells me all the newbies won't have anything intelligent to say."
"Agreed." Moon nods. Suddenly, her eyes light up. Her wings start to flutter excitedly. "Let's try and find the Moderator's secret Forum! We can look for clues!"
"Moon." Says Tacky. "It's called secret for a reason." They sit on the side of the road, watching the bustle of the crowded Tavern.
"I think I know where it is, though. And it's bound to be unlocked, since they're all gone." Moon jumps up and starts flying in the direction of the S+S Forum.
After a few minutes of flying and skating, Tacky and Moon are face to face with a deserted Forum. The doors are open and the moderator's locks are strewn on the ground.
They gulp. "L-Let's go in." Tacky says shakily. She straightens her bunny ears nervously. Unfortunately, one of her weaknesses is her fear of the dark.
"Oh, just come on." Moon flies in swiftly, lighting up the darkened Forum with her wings. The first floor is a mess. The beds are scattered everywhere, as are the tables. There are no moderators or clues to be seen, though there is evidence of a major struggle. They decide to head upstairs. For the next few floors, there's nothing but overturned furniture. Then, on the fourth floor, Tacky and Moon hear a scratch. Then a thud. "Moderators?" yells Moon. "Cen? Strop?"
A rogue troll lunges at the two users. Tacky gasps. It's much larger than the one they tackled at the school-over five feet tall with scaly skin-and is spouting a stream of steady gibberish. "Stupidstupidsdtupidsupitupiphehehehehehehehehehe" it cackles, and lunges again, dirty claws rending the air. Moon quickly shoots off a few paralyzation spells, but the troll moves too quickly to be hit. Tacky tries kicking its torso with all the might in her small frame. She starts to take out her troll knife, but the troll catches her by the shoulder.
"hehehehheetooslowstupids" The troll throws Tacky against wall. She gasps as the air is knocked out of her, and struggles to get up.
"Tacky!!!!" Moon shouts. She turns to the troll, anger blazing. "Oh, no you DIDN'T." She grabs the troll by the finger, and with all her fairy anger, slams it to the ground with a thud. By this time, Tacky has managed to pull herself up and stabs it in the shoulder as it tries to get back on its feet. Moon deals the finishing blow with a Crushing Spell. The troll is reduced to nothing but smithereens.
Panting, the two lean on each other to catch their breath.
"Well." says Tacky.
"That was fun." Finishes Moon.
They head up one more floor and find something completely unexpected.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

AND NOW.
YOU WILL BE PUT ON HOLD FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.
Unless one of us cracks under the pressure.

Showing 46-60 of 285