ForumsArt, Music, and WritingAdventures of AG : A State of Emergency

285 62279
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

OKAY! So.
As a few may already know, Tacky and I are making an adventure of sorts. Who knows what it will lead to?
BUT! Here is your chance to become a part of something that could very well take off and wind itself in the history of AG!

Here is the template that we have figured so far.

Picture, optional.
Nickname: So we can call you easier.
What you are: Fairy, Bunny, etc.etc.
Description of your characters look
Description of your characters personality
And how have you contributed to any section of the Forums.

Thank you, and we will probably upload a bit of it tonight, if not tomorrow.

Let's make this work! Woot!

• 285 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

D:
You leave us with a cliff hanger? Now I am forced to wait.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

Something tells me all the newbies won't have anything intelligent to say.

Ouch, that's vicious. I demand more!

It was good, you had a point where you missed a letter, and one instance where tense had gotten confused. Just minor mistakes.

As for the story, I refuse to accept that Strop's mighty ban hammer could've been defeated, the thing is quite literally epic. I've seen it! Actually it's more like a ban tonfa-hammer but whatever.
Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Rending... that's a good word.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Rending... that's a good word.

Thank you. XD

You leave us with a cliff hanger? Now I am forced to wait.

I like cliffhangers. >:]

As for the story, I refuse to accept that Strop's mighty ban hammer could've been defeated, the thing is quite literally epic. I've seen it! Actually it's more like a ban tonfa-hammer but whatever.

We shall see, shan't we?

It was good, you had a point where you missed a letter, and one instance where tense had gotten confused. Just minor mistakes.

Thank you! Our editor is still learning the ropes. Of editing.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Thank you! Our editor is still learning the ropes. Of editing.

We have an editor? Really?
Oh, wait. That's us, isn't it?
Darn.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

If you like I could attempt to provide Beta services? Then you actually would have an editor, of sorts...

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Wolf offers his services of editor. Wolf reminds you that Wolf is juggling his own work and will do the best he can. Wolf does not offer perfection.

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

If you like I could attempt to provide Beta services? Then you actually would have an editor, of sorts...

Wolf offers his services of editor. Wolf reminds you that Wolf is juggling his own work and will do the best he can. Wolf does not offer perfection.

I will have to ask my boss. Oh, Mooooooooon....

Tacky does not need perfection, Wolfy one. Tacky and Moon require stories that stay in the same tense and don't miss random letters. Which Tacky is apparently not capable of doing.
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Oo! I'm good at that. Can we possibly take turns?

Three editors? Huh...that's a bit excessive, doncha think? As I said. I must consult with mah co-writer.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hmm...I saw this yesterday and thought...okaaay then... :P And then today it was stickied.

I'll keep an eye on it and may submit a character when it reopens...

*resumes sleep*

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Well, To everyone that wants to put in an application that hasn't already, now is the time to do it.
APPLICATIONS ARE (un)OFFICIALLY RE-OPENED.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

Name: Nurvana

Nickname: Nurv, for short.

What you are: Well, I am a teenage boy, although I can change into either a rabbit, owl, or jaguar (get +1 from MoonFairy?) for short periods of time.

Description of your character's look: Well, he's tall, with dark brown hair that sweeps over his eyes. His mouth is usually set it a kind of cross between a smirk and a frown. He wears a white buttoned shirt tucked into jeans, and either a black or pink tie (depending on his mood); he occasionally adds a black sports jacket. He has an amethyst band on his right pointer finger, which gives him the power to change persons.

Description of your characters personality Just make him like me XD

How have you contributed to any section of the Forums: Well, first and foremost, I stalk the WEPR looking to instigate arguments that have little to do with the current conversation, secondly, I'll be on the AMW, being the WOM's hipster or writing Endril and End Cold, and thirdly, I'll be on the games, chillin'

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Also, a fighting style, and moral code are kind of wanted when you make your application.
Much appreciated.

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,523 posts
Farmer

*sigh*
Fighting Style: Well Nurv has a medium-sized sword (about 39 cm) that he uses in a slash-and-stab motion, and he wears a guard on his left forearm (under the sleeve of his shirt) because he's a parry-thrust fighter and doesn't want to have a shield on his person at all times. He keeps the sword strapped across his back, but not on holidays ^_^.
Moral code Nurv is Catholic, and spends a lot of time at Armor Cathedral. He is particularly devout when it comes to matters of personal dignity.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

(updated)

Picture: N/A (I suggest you make it for me)
Nickname: Wolf
What you are: Human (Male)
Description: Shoulder length black hair, green-blue eyes, average height, average build, wears jeans and t-shirts with zip-up hoodie
Personality: Quiet, but disdainful of stupidity.
Contribution: See that writing thread? There we go. I also police the stupid people.
Fighting Style: Wolf is not a fighter. Instead he often uses words in an illogical logical fashion to either convience his opponent to not fight, or confuse them so much he has time to escape. Failing this he has a division of platypus at his disposal!
Moral Code: While very selfless and open to accepting new ideals. Wolf maintains a strict adherence to the following morals. Family and friends before himself, never hit a woman, everyone is to be treated with respect

Showing 61-75 of 285