ForumsGamesFire Emblem

36 6371
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Please tell me I'm not the only one here that like Fire Emblem?

• 36 Replies
dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Of course not. I haven't played anything other than the GBA versions, but I like the series, and so do a lot of other people, I'm sure.

FoxHawx
FoxHawx
64 posts
Nomad

I have the two GBA versions...both are great games.

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

All of them are great, but Radiant Dawn for Wii gets bogged down a bit for one thing, it is really REALLY Hard!

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Its good, but it been subject to many knock offs (cough,cough, advance wars, cough)

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Advance wars is FAR from a knock off. It's totally different even for just one thing: the fact that you can lose units without starting the battle over or deciding to continue...with tears in your eyes that is...

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Yea Advance Wars is no knockoff. actually, isent Advance Wars made by the same people who make Fire Emblem? So it cant be a knockoff, just a different seris.

Supersausagedog
Supersausagedog
6 posts
Nomad

fire emblem rules! Unfortunatley the new advance apparently has levveling in it D:

Supersausagedog
Supersausagedog
6 posts
Nomad

*advance wars

FoxHawx
FoxHawx
64 posts
Nomad

Meh...Advance wars and a leveling system is to much.

I like AW for it not having one hahah.

Hakasobe
Hakasobe
14 posts
Nomad

I didnt really like fire emblem when i got it... but i do love its characters on Super Smash Brothers: Melee

His_Drunkenness
His_Drunkenness
15 posts
Nomad

I absolutely loved Fire Emblem except that it's a war strategy where you can't afford to lose any units. One guy dies and you miss out on his storyline for the rest of the game. Plus there's a limited number of fights, so you lose all the experience that could have gone to another character. If you only lost the guy for a few rounds, I'd love the game.

SCMega
SCMega
110 posts
Nomad

I all of them but these two are my favorites, Radient Dawn and Sacred Stones (eventhough the graphics aren't really great, its considered a favorite as it's the first Fire Emblem game I got)

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

What is Fire Emblem about? I am always up for a good DS game!

Keeway
Keeway
22 posts
Nomad

I think that its a good feature to have on Fire Emblem, the fact that you cant really afford to lose any units. It makes much more strategic play!

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wats fire emblem???

Showing 1-15 of 36