ForumsGamesFire Emblem

36 6372
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Please tell me I'm not the only one here that like Fire Emblem?

• 36 Replies
Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Fire Emblem is a strategy game for Nintendo systems, Even tough they all have the same kind of gameplay, each one is a little different, Sacred Stones allowed you to move around the World Map, Path of Radience had bonus experince, and Radiant Dawn allowed character to change classes twice instead of just once. The "Fire Emblem is differeny in each game as well and plays a major part in the stories. Another that is unique about this game is that if one of your guys get defeated, they are gone for good. You cant get them back.

Keviage
Keviage
4 posts
Nomad

I really like FE: Sacred Stones and that first one for the GBA didn't played any others yet. need money first xD

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

FE10 rules, it's not that hard though...

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

Fire Emblem 10 is much harder makes all the other Fire Emblem games look easy.

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

I have 7 8 and 9, but heard 10 wasn't that good, so I never got it. What do you think? Oh, and I liked Sacred Stones the best.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

wats fire eblem? i know its a game, (starring Ike?) but what is it about?

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

In each new installment in Fire Emblem, it's a totally different storyline. Sometimes it will be a continuation of the previous one, like 10 used the same characters as 9, but they usually just start the storyline over, and use a completely different continent. The things they keep in common though are how you play the game. It's a turn based strategy where you are given a set amount of unique characters and you need to keep them alive throughout the game. You can get a new character every once in a while, but for the most part, you're using the same group of people for the entire game. Just google it or something.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

oh, so is it like sonny?

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

Sort of, but in each level you navigate a local map, like in advance wars. You also have a lot more characters to choose from. Also, different weapons work well against other types of weapons, like rock paper scissors, except it's sword axe lance. Also, you can't buy special armor and stuff for your characters, just weapons, and the weapons wear out after a while, so you have to buy new ones.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

sounds like fun, is final fanstasy the same thing?

Lennywins
Lennywins
130 posts
Nomad

I think so, I only ever played it for like five minutes and didn't really like it. It was okay, but I'd rather play Fire Emblem. I understand it better.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

ohh, ok...

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

The hardest Fire Emblem game of all time is Fire Emblem: Tracia 776, or Fire Emblem 5. It was only released in Japan but it is soo hard, characters can get fatigued making them unable to join every battle, every stat besides hp maxes out at 20, your constantly outnumbered with reinforcements coming every turn, staves can sometimes miss, and on escape missions, if you leave people on the map when the lord escapes, the game counts it as a death and you lose them forever. Doesnt that suck!?

Cloud660
Cloud660
407 posts
Nomad

oops, double posted by accident. Just flag the first one.

lokster
lokster
3 posts
Nomad

nah Fire Emblem is nice

Showing 16-30 of 36