ForumsThe TavernHow To Become A Moderator

36 6218
dwicochea
dwicochea
38 posts
Nomad

To become a moderator you just can't contact the armor game people. You have to prove you are a good person by helping other members of armor games. Also, you have to post or blog alot. Everybody thinks that moderators could ban but, they are wrong. They could only delete or merit messages. So if you thought you could ban spammers by becoming a moderator...good luck.

Please leave your comments

THANK YOU

• 36 Replies
shadedclan
shadedclan
405 posts
Peasant

aer u sure about that on how to become a mod?

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

pitty

well mods become mods by:

reporting or flaging stuff that should be flagged or reported
has to be on a lot
and doesnt constantly post just for the posting
and knows the rules of course

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

One question!... How do you know this?

pythonslayer422
pythonslayer422
23 posts
Nomad

um.. maybe bates could be a mod or eddie13 and even lil_gangsta_blaze to yep cool

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

How to get your forum locked: Some people request it(helps), mods hate it, and it's spam.

YOUR NOT EVEN A MOD!

fabrix08
fabrix08
53 posts
Nomad

I'm doing the best for the site. XD
I always wanted to be a mod.
Good luck.

-Fx08-

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

I want to be a moderator!!!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

There isn't an exact formula or way to becoming a Mod. It just happens by a person being themselves and their actions are very helpful and worthy of being a Mod. Right now I really doubt that we need anymore Mods. Also, just encase you guys didn't know I think that the Mod's power on this site is going to be improve. Soon they will be able to ban users!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

Becoming a moderator isn't easy, you have to be nice, considerate, and try to help the armorgames community, if you ask or repeatedly tell people how you want to be one, it doesn't really help, we should all try to be nice anyways, even if its not just to be a moderator

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

To be a Moderator, isn't just so easy, you have to prove, your thankful, nice, and technically help anyone that needs help from
persons that are nice. if anyone wants to be a Moderator, you'll have to prove your some who doesn't spam, respects the rules of Armorgames, and does not SPAM to get points, i just entered AG because in my childhood, i was a Full-Fan of Armorgames, and now that the new AG, is now in progress, i wanted to try out, being a good member of AG, nice & sweet, None-spammer. One of my most Goals are to Block all spammer from spamming or taking space, i mean that a lot of persons register, for no reason, and none of them even log in AG, but there are already like 5000 of those, and it would take time, to erase all those IDs, Thanks for reading this Forum Post!

Thanks, Moderators : Carlie, Asherlee, Moegreche & Dank,
i hope you All in Armorgames have a good day, i really hope so!

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

..........wow.........I would have honestly voted up that one comment.

`Tis a shame thats not possible. As a mod., you could have requested rep-the-post abilities.

You should try for it. Go, man, go!

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

um do you think we would be doing the opposite to become a mod???

but dont try to be a mod, just help out everyday dont go
"oo im helping out, ima be a mod sumday!"

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

I am trying my best to be a moderator I like to be one because now I have the chance cuz it is summer here I have been on a lot of times,
what I mean by that is everyday, sometimes not that on at weekends cuz
you know family and all.The mods are kinda busy these days and not that on as a lot of other people and they are really strict well that's them.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

what i meant was that dont be nice just to become a mod
be nice all the time

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

Hey Straightjaketman, were YOU talking to me, when you said :
" go, man, go ! " ?