ForumsGamesWhat is your least favorite Villain or Enemy?

58 12687
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I definitely dislike Xion from Kingdom Hearts from 358/2 days or Xemnas from KH2.

• 58 Replies
the1grim1reaper
the1grim1reaper
128 posts
Nomad

my fav enemy is makarov from mw2

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

it depends what you mean. if you mean by annoying fight id say: ruler of the sky or that tomb from kingdom hearts 352/2 days and for normal enemies probably malboros. as for disliking because of personality, looks etc. id say sephiroth, kefka and yes malboros again XD

Medpack
Medpack
22 posts
Nomad

Ganondorf was always my arch nemesis, never had trouble taking him out but man he really pisses me off!

freakinzombie
freakinzombie
23 posts
Peasant

dragovich from black ops & rodrigo borgia from assassin creed 2

spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

my top enemy on the enemys i really hate list is...
get ready for this...

BARON BRIXUS FROM SONNY 2!

hes so god**** hard that i had to use hydraulic mind freeze flash freeze permalock combo to kill him!

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

i dislike bowser because why does a big fat monster want to steal a princess i mean it bit weird

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Undertsand about malboros and the clown...but why sephiroth? It's not his fault he was rejected by the world, discovered he's not human, that he was an experiment...sure, he went psychopath on cloud, but in final fantasy crisis core he was nice, the ultimate hero, etc, until he discovered he's an experiment.

i didnt play crisis core unfortunately. anyway. he killed aeris. which is probably my 3rd most fav character. also, he doesnt really has a personality. i can see why people think he is cool. id say he is cool too in a way. still, almost no personality and also i dont think that any person that would discover he is an experimant would try to bring the end of the world
Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

least? hm thats a tough one lol..dont see how i can have a least there is either bad or good villians cause some suck and some are good BUT if i had to pick it would be eric from tony hawks underground he is like the worst enemy in any game cause hes such a ...yea

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

i dont captin hook because he gives me the creeps[quote]

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Ummmm.... The title of this thread defeats the purpose of the question

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Bowser..because every time I would be soo close to saving peach but then he would have to come take her away again.....

haloman77
haloman77
94 posts
Nomad

i realy hate grunt their anoying little things run around if you fire

benman113
benman113
329 posts
Peasant

Bur from dragon ball z Bur's Fury for GBA I still can't beat him with Yellow hair lvl 3.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Probably any necromorph in dead space. Gives me nightmares.

Brad1185
Brad1185
60 posts
Nomad

I think that the most annoying enemy is Dr. Eggman from the Sonic the Hedgehog series. I mean, he tricked Knuckles like 2 or 3 times. Now that is just cruel.

Showing 1-15 of 58