ForumsGamesWhat is your least favorite Villain or Enemy?

58 12676
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

I definitely dislike Xion from Kingdom Hearts from 358/2 days or Xemnas from KH2.

• 58 Replies
Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

id say sephiroth, kefka and yes malboros again XD

What?!?! Why do you dislike Sephiroth?!?!?! He is one of my favorite characters.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

What?!?! Why do you dislike Sephiroth?!?!?! He is one of my favorite characters.

i think i explained that. ill just do it again then.
1. he killed aeris who is one of my most fav characters.
2. i dont really like people who want to destroy the world XD
3. he really has no personality. i admit he is cool sometimes but overall i cant say anything about him except the fact that he has no feelings. he has a deep story and everything, even though hes character and personality are pretty shallow and he is just empty.
jc55
jc55
102 posts
Nomad

noob saibot from mortal kombat. i can beat him but i hate his moves because they are really annoying.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I hate any villain who does a monologue. I hated (cant think of his name) the final boss from Killzone 2.

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

The crystal enemies from the original Super Smash Bros........ I don't know why, but I always completely failed at those stages.

Oh, and The Templar in all the Assassin's Creed games. They were extremely annoying, but killing the Borgia guards for fun was always entertaining ^.^

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Actually, the enemy that I hate the most is the one that I like the most. Because I get regrets killing him and the process of owning him is not as fun as it would be to an enemy that I would hate.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I have two. Valen Dreth from Oblivion for being so ANNOYING and HATRED-FILLED everytime I try to start my wonderous open-world RPG experience (good thing you get to kill him eventually).

And my hardest least-favorite enemy has to be...

That chainsaw-zombie from Resident Evil 5.

So, I'm in the 3rd-ish level, enjoying the game, the zombies are a bit faster than usual but, whatev, I enjoyed L4D, fun games all around. Then they hit me with this thing. I try to cross a path, and the game presents me with the most terrifying thing I have ever faced, ever. (not even in Dead Space)

http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/929/929766/resident-evil-5-20081113105015596_640w.jpg

THIS FRIGGIN' THING! JESUS! It took FIVE, count 'em, FIVE red explosive barrels, nearly two clips of headshots, and enough jabs and straight punches to make Mike Tyson blush to take down this beast!

So I prayed to Capcom. I prayed. I said, "Listen, I love everything you do. Dragon's Dogma looks awesome, Street Fighter is intense, and after Catherine I promise to pick up Ultimate MvC3. Just, no more Chainsaw zombies, please.

Capcom answered my prayers. Two levels later, I was handed a giant scorpion-bat boss. God I love Resident Evil 5.

-Chillz

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
801 posts
Nomad

Well I have three of them. The first one is Robert de Sauble in Assassin's Creed. He has all the skills of the assassin's and if that wasn't enough he also has about fifteen guys with him. He can take about four blocks of health from me plus when I'm recovering from one of Robert's hits one of his goons hit me. It also seems that they know I'm going to counter them so they don't try to attack. Every fight I have with him lasts an hour or more.

The second is the Archfiend(in level 14) in Ninja Gaiden 2. I'm playing on ACOLYTE and it seems you have to be some kind of ninja god just to beat him. Every hit from him takes a quarter of my health away and I can barely use my arrows on him since he always spams these homing skull missiles. I've seen someone play on warrior and it looks like the archfiend is way easier in warrior.

The third is the one I hate the most. It's that stupid flying boss that comes immediately after you kill the gunner in Resident Evil 5. It took me five tries on him until I just decided to use the internet. The internet said to use mines so that's what I did. When I use the mine I go behind it thinking he'll charge at me and go straight to the mine. But no. He avoids the mine completely and hits me pretty hard. I sat through about 2 hours of tries on him with no luck. God, I don't know if he has mine sense or what but I know I'm not playing Resident Evil 5 for a good while.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Makarove from mw2. The guys a ****! He makes u randomly kill a bunch of people in an airport just so he can shot u
General Shepard from mw2. He is really annoying! He just randomly betrays u and he killed ghost! Ghost was awesome!
And the hand from SSBB. he was really annoying. The best way to beat him was use pikachu's lightning attack from under him.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

shot
It's spelt shot.

And I'm not sure tbh if Samantha from black ops counts then I choose her because shes just plain creepy
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

jabba the hut from star wars because he is extremely UGLY. anyone ever see Spaceballs the movie? Pizza the hut eats himself to death

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Not really dislike, as he's a good character, but I dislike fighting Lu Bu as he is very difficult to beat.

Aside from that, probably Dong Zhou because he's a coward, he has his forces help him.

Both are from the Dynasty Warriors games.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

Frieza from DBZ. He's so pretentious, it's over 9000!

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

My fav enemy is from ac2 the priest.

-Legend

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

Dr. Bosconovitch from Tekken 3. Fighting against him was absolutely frustrating.

Showing 16-30 of 58