ForumsSupport ForumView Merit Comments

21 5235
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I think there should be a link that allows you to view all the Merit Comments under each game. Though you can simply find the Merit Comments by scrolling and looking for bold lettering, this can be a pain to do when there are pages of comments.

I feel this would realy help the game maker out a lot too. Though I am sure many of them read every comment they get untill they get over 20 pages, I beleive it would be nice for them to see all the Merit Comments in one place.

• 21 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Hmm, that is a very good idea! Seeing as the merited comments are the most helpful comments, it would make sense for people to be able to see them easily.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

also, it will help others to compose even better comments

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

That would be another added benefit!

nickyboy909
nickyboy909
39 posts
Nomad

i agree they should do that

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

that's a good idea, I think it would help people who don't have merits as well since most go on merit-owning people's pages and ask them how to get one, if there is a link, they could just click the link and see the comment and that would answer their question on what it takes to make a good...comment yah

Game_Over
Game_Over
39 posts
Nomad

Very nice Idea!!

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

I think the merits comments should just be kept at the very top of the comments. Then they would be shown on the same page as the game.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

i got a merit recently! and i also agree with dank, its a good idea.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Great idea

Victrixs
Victrixs
94 posts
Nomad

Wow this is a great idea I must say. Great job coming up with it NoNameC68. Lets just hope we do get it for real.

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

Yea this is a fantastic idea but I got my merit on the game Circle of Pain!

sonnymasta
sonnymasta
294 posts
Peasant

yeah a great idea! that would really help the game creators, I agree!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Ha ha I would need it and I like Dank's idea too all merit comments stay at the top!I know I got my first merit on The Last Stand!

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

A very good and helpful idea!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

[img]http://www.pilkey.com/imgs/duh-hamster.jpg[img]
Why has this dead topic been risen? Look at the first page. There was a space of 2 months!

Showing 1-15 of 21