ForumsSupport ForumView Merit Comments

21 5237
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I think there should be a link that allows you to view all the Merit Comments under each game. Though you can simply find the Merit Comments by scrolling and looking for bold lettering, this can be a pain to do when there are pages of comments.

I feel this would realy help the game maker out a lot too. Though I am sure many of them read every comment they get untill they get over 20 pages, I beleive it would be nice for them to see all the Merit Comments in one place.

• 21 Replies
undivided_666
undivided_666
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah that is a kool idea cus i dunno what a merit post is otherwise lol

undivided_666
undivided_666
3 posts
Nomad

I dont even know how to get merits but i guess its whether you make a good post or not

unrealtron13
unrealtron13
170 posts
Shepherd

how do you get merits?

CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

I would love to see some merited comments. It would help me know what kind of things I need to suggest about a game or what Armor Games finds most helpful.

darkblust
darkblust
159 posts
Nomad

i'm happy,i just got my first merit,and this would be an amazing idea,who gives the merits anyways?('_'

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

ya but im just wonderin,who's gunna make them "merit comments" obviously the mods but mods don't run into every comment that is merit worthy,so i think there shld be some way to reconize this so its a good idea

Showing 16-21 of 21