ForumsThe TavernPapa John's vs. Pizza Hut

16 6121
Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

Which of the two pizza carriers do you like better and why?

I like Papa John's better because their crust is the best and in my opinion has less oil on it.

• 16 Replies
Waterutt
Waterutt
41 posts
Nomad

I love papa john's pizza but you can't hate the pasta from pizza hut!!

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I have never had papa johns but i love pizza hut because their crust is the best and the only problem i have with them is the size of their slice.

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
801 posts
Nomad

Well for service I'd say Papa John's because everytime I go to Pizza Hut I have to wait about fifteen minutes just to order and then about twenty-five minutes to get my pizza. At Papa Johns I barely went over twenty minutes waiting for pizza. For pizzas I'd go with Pizza Hut since the pata is better and well it's worth the wait sometimes.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

like papa johns pepperoni and cheese pizza (they sell them at my high school btw) but when im looking for a fully customized pizza of my own i turn to pizza hut

tegan190
tegan190
783 posts
Nomad

Pizza hut's pizza has alot more cheese, and cheese my favorite part of pizza, so I go with pizza hut.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I like Pizza Hut, it's less greasy than Papa Johns. Although my most recent experience with PizzaHut I had to wait an hour for my Pizza because the stupid manager didn't call in enough employees to run the shop, so there was 1 waitress, 2 cooks/seaters, and the manager.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Dominos is the best, no contest here. Pizza hut is okay but too expensive. Papa Johns the cheese is like rubber.

ninjaassasin1234
ninjaassasin1234
133 posts
Nomad

Papa Johns!
End of conversation...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Both are good, to me. It's a tough decision because I like them both.

But I'll have to say Pizza Hut. They have that cheese stuff in their crust and the pizza taste much better. I don't know if Papa John's has cheese in their crust, but with flavor they are second on my list.

CoffeeshopFrank
CoffeeshopFrank
42 posts
Nomad

Papa John's.

Their pizza isn't greasy like Pizza Hut's, and their buildings aren't filthy.

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

Papa John's pizza is the best. I always get it when its close to me.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Papa John's ever since i was little i hated pizza Hut.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Pizza Hut has better flavor.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Personally, I love both but my memory is too patchy to make a reasonable comparison. I haven't had Papa John's since I left America, which was six years ago.

I'll just go with Pizza Hut.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I don't like all the weord "creative" stuff Pizza Hut is doing to their pizza. Now they're trying to put the whole pizza in the crust in addition to already having a whole pizza?

Don't get me wrong, I don't even like pizza. I'm doing this from an objective point of view, and Papa John's seems much more authentic (and less like they're trying to hard to be different).

Showing 1-15 of 16