ForumsGamesSonic the Hedgehog

19 6035
Brad1185
Brad1185
60 posts
Nomad

I am a huge fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. Post what you like and think about Sonic the Hedgehog.

• 19 Replies
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

My favorite Sonic game was definitely Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast. One of the first games I really liked and poured my time into.

Now I have it for my Xbox, through the Xbox Marketplace. It's as awesome now as it is today.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

It's as awesome now as it is today.

Grrr. I saw that error just as I hit the "Submit" button. It's why we need an edit button.

It's as awesome now as it [b]was when I had it for the Dreamcast.

Fixed.
RaeLogan
RaeLogan
3 posts
Nomad

Love the Sonic series. I have so much games, comics, accessories, figures, wall decor, plushes, keychains and misc... my prides of the collection are probably my signed wallprint, my signed comics, and my Comic Con edition Metal Sonic JUVI from Jazwares...

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Eh... I see Sonic as a tragic character. He was truly a great video game character and franchise back in the day... but... i dont know... somewhere along the Sonic heroes era where the Z-axis was introduced kinda ruined the series for me. Partnered with the low-grade tv show and bad game after bad game (I'm looking at you werehog) the series has descended into the toilet.

I think that Sonic Team has to muster its strength, take a deep breath, and finish the series the way it started, a fast-paced, 2D platformer, and the final end to Eggman, Shadow, and Scourge. Tie up all loose ends, and give sonic the burial he deserves. It's not right to keep him alive in this state of zombification. We'll miss Sonic, but at least we'll have good thoughts about him, and not think of him as that growth we had to spend $200 on medicine to remove

-Chillz

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i used to love that game series. it was actually my favorite game series. but the for me sonic died after shadow the hedgehog. that was the last sonic game i enjoyed. i sonic heroes was amazing. i dont think they should stop making sonic games but i think they should go back to what they did. instead of trying new things they should just use the same thing they did on the old games. make new levels and better graphic maybe. even give a nice story but thats it.

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

I'm quite a big fan of sonic advance 2.
Although I'm not very good at it....I didn't even know about the bonus levels after collecting the 7 super rings until I found out on the internet. D:

MrToaster
MrToaster
9 posts
Nomad

Sonic is awesome. Though, I like his 2D games better than his 3D.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I (used) to love Sonic as a kid.
1. Childish
2. Games got bad
3. Quit trying to make decent Sonic games.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

I dnt exactly enjoy the sonic games, but the television series are just phenomonal!

naruto71012
naruto71012
44 posts
Shepherd

i love sonic ( still to this day )
games amazing
i love how fast he runs

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

i love Mario nd sonic at the Olympics games

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

I think that Sonic Team has to muster its strength, take a deep breath, and finish the series the way it started, a fast-paced, 2D platformer, and the final end to Eggman, Shadow, and Scourge.

Somebody called?

Also, Colours was actually a decent game.
xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

i like sonic games, especially the sonic and mario olympics!

sonicfan101
sonicfan101
5 posts
Nomad

I frikin love sonic I even have sonic jammies on right now. my favorite character in the series is knuckles and my favorite sonic games is either sonic adventure or sonic adventure 2. I love the soundtracks in both games they are just amazing. I hate sonic06 but I do love the final boss fight instrumental his world music. my favorite sonic song is open your heart. Sonic is my favorite video game character ever and he always will be. Rock on sonic fans!!!!

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I never liked sonic as much as the bouncy plumber. Largely because Sonic is an arrogant jerk.

Showing 1-15 of 19