ForumsThe TavernWhat would YOU do for a Klondike bar?

103 38988
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

The ultimate question!!!! What WOULD you do for a Klondike bar? (KB) If one was offered and I had to run for it, (I [b]HATE running), I would run the required lap(s), lose calories and energy, then refresh myself with the delicious chocolate and vanilla ice cream.
(Please don't say,"I would go to the store and buy one. BORING!!!&quot

• 103 Replies
shojen123
shojen123
1,290 posts
Nomad

i would destroy all other klondike bars in the world for a klondike bar

Kusic
Kusic
184 posts
Peasant

Lol this question is from Ray William Johnsons comment question of the day! IDK if you copied it, but it was asked there few days ago !

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

Sorry. I didn't know it was asked. Lol, but I would copy a question for a Klondike bar.

Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

I would spam a thread for a klondike bar....not

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I don't think that I've ever had a Klondike bar, so I would do absolutely nothing for one.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I would drag Holladay back to the game since it's his turn for a klondike bar, nah just kidding, but I would Jizz In My Pants for a klondike bar.

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

Keep your doings appropriate please!!! Dont repeat what DBlackstar said!

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

It's just a song, and I think it's a pretty good song for being massively auto tuned. I wouldn't Jizz in my Pants, but I would listen to the song for a Klondike bar.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

would kick three puppies, both of you, hack the site, eat a cantoloupe, and finish Anne Franks and Greg heffleys diarys. Ha!

I would kick 4 puppies, and then run a counseling program for abused animals, all while listening to Mozart's 'Lux Aeterna' on Piano.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

I would do nothing for a Klondike bar seeing as though they are:

Serving Size 1 bar: 5 fl oz

Calories: 488,321 from fats

Total Fat: 35.7, Half the bar is fat.

Cholesterol: 40mg, 13% of the bar is cholesterol.

Sodium: 108mg, 5% of the bar is salt.

Total Carbohydrates: 35.7g, 12% of the bar is carbs
and the carbs are primarily Sugars, 30.6g.

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

I'd kill you for a Klondike bar. Aren't you glad you asked that?

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I would kick 40 puppies, learn to play "Ode To Joy" on every instrument, and play it on every instrument while parading around a dog pound!

I would steal your 40 puppies, kill them, and filet them. I'd then take the puppy-steaks, grill them,a nd them feed them to the animals at my Abused Animal Rehabilitation Center. And while singing 'The Dawn of Mobile' in its original Italian in High C.
roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

get off my lazy a** and buy 1

Timmy33
Timmy33
330 posts
Peasant

i don't really know what i would do for a klondike bar. you should ask the last person who got in my way when i was tryin to get a klondike bar, o wait, you cant't

roflcopter117
roflcopter117
94 posts
Nomad

:O U NEED A FOURM BAN TIMMY

Showing 46-60 of 103