ForumsThe TavernWhat mythological creature would you own?

86 27685
MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

If you could own a magical creature that wouldn't harm or eat you, what would it be?
I would want to own a dragon because they are super cool. After that I would probably want a phoenix or a griffin.

• 86 Replies
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
461 posts
Nomad

Don't you mean what mythical creature would you own...? I would like a Dragon cuz they breathe fire and get the noobs out of my way.

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Jester

Mythical creature would of been better. Sorry!!

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

If you could own a magical creature that wouldn't harm or eat you, what would it be?
I would want to own a dragon because they are super cool. After that I would probably want a phoenix or a griffin

Dragons are freakin awesome! Everyone should have one.

Don't you mean what mythical creature would you own...? I would like a Dragon cuz they breathe fire and get the noobs out of my way.

Wow you get on his case about Magical/mythical words and yet you want to destroy noobs. Classic.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I'd love to have a dragon, it would be pretty amazing to have a tame one and fly through the clouds - like in Flood Runner Armageddon 3.

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

It seems everybody wants a dragon....... I want a wyrm!

To all illiterates of mystical tomes, a wyrm is a dragon.

A guy with 28 posts said he would kill noobs. Would that be suicide?
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,270 posts
Nomad

A guy with 28 posts said he would kill noobs. Would that be suicide?

Lol

Anyway, I'd probably like something along the lines of a hydra. As long as it doesn't spit fire at anyone. A lawsuit would be in order if it did.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

I would either have a fairy or a god, both to grant me my every wish so I can exploit them and then become powerful myself.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I'd own a genie. For my three wishes, I'd wish for lower gas prices, a Snickers bar, and unlimited power in absolutely every way. Then I'll bring the genie back and make him dance.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

yes id want a dragon too XD. lol i think everybody does. it would be nice and gentle but very strong and protective it will fly me around so i wont have to stay in one place too long XP

deathopper
deathopper
1,567 posts
Nomad

I want a lolcat just for the lulz.

SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I would own a dragon because they are cool

WolfWolf
WolfWolf
801 posts
Nomad

I'd own a chimera since they look awesome with their snake tail, lion body, and goat head.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

just like most people would say i would want a dragon because its so big it could protect me from everything and it could fly me anywhere i wanted to go rather it be to a destination or an escape from something or someone

sambam
sambam
452 posts
Nomad

I would own a evil Pegasus or a awesome dragon. Or a winged wolf like this:

http://static.lulilab.com/1020/starsz/tabimages/WingedWolf.jpg

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

A Pegasus - it could take me any where that I would like to go.

Second would have to be genie - having three wishes would be good - but be careful because genies can be tricky. :P

Showing 1-15 of 86