ForumsSupport ForumMeriting non-meritworthy comments!

1 2417
lvdk
lvdk
71 posts
Nomad

I've just seen a strange comment that got merited... The commenter said this:

patrickjohndvalencia says:
Posted at 11:46am on 5/8/2008

In defiance mode, press the direction keys to move, and press the buttons "A" and "S" to do different attacks.Spacebar also jumps. IMPORTANT: To jump up between walls, just press the jump button when next to a wall to rebound, pressing the direction is NOT requiredControls are in game tutorial. Here's a quick overview:
Press A,S,D,Left,Up,Right when prompted in adventure mode to survive the challenge
The 3rd part of the Stabika adventure: This time, Kade faces the toughest challenge he has faced to date. Will he survive? That's up to you
The game idea is good but game is crap.
I cant tell anything about graphics because those are so bad!
The music always the same so its annoying..telling the true i hate this game!

And the description said this:

Description
The 3rd part of the Stabika adventure: This time, Kade faces the toughest challenge he has faced to date. Will he survive? That's up to you...

Controls
Controls are in game tutorial. Here's a quick overview:

Press A,S,D,Left,Up,Right when prompted in adventure mode to survive the challenge.

In defiance mode, press the direction keys to move, and press the buttons "A" and "S" to do different attacks.Spacebar also jumps. IMPORTANT: To jump up between walls, just press the jump button when next to a wall to rebound, pressing the direction is NOT required.

The game are called Stabika ep3 Defiance and I really think this is a big problem, that guys just copied the Description of the game.

• 1 Reply
Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

True.
I don't know who merited this comment, but i'll delete it now.
But please newt time don't create a thread for this. Contact us on our boards.
Thanks

issue solved, so the topic is locked!

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/414/lockma0.png

Showing 1-1 of 1