ForumsGame Walkthroughs[Guide] Modifying Crush The Castle 2: PP castle codes.

105 98384
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you have been creating lots of custom castles like me and are running out of ideas check this out.

Joey Betz, the Creator of the Crush The Castle series has allowed us to play with the code.

This guide is for Crush The Castle 2 Players Pack. Note that most of the features are similar to the ones featured in Crush The Castle 2.

In the Castle Builder, there is a the tool box (Left of the editor) that comprise 3 main menus: Edit Castle, Edit Terrain, and Edit environment. At the bottom, you find an other box with 9 menus which are New, Save, Load, Share, Zoom, Help, Settle, Play, and Back.

01 - Left Tool Bar:

Menu 1 - Edit Castle:

Sub Menu 1 - Create/Select Tool:

This is where you will find all the material needed (beams, doors, arches, people,etc.).

Sub Menu 2 - Transform Tool:

Here you can change the width, length, and type of material as well as align the pieces.

Menu 2 - Edit Terrain:

Sub Menu 1 - Transform Terrain:

This is where you can Raise, Lower, Flatten, Smooth the terrain.

Sub menu 2 - Place Foundation:

Here you can choose between three kinds of foundations: Standard, Frozen and Volcanic.

These blocks will allow you to create fixed structures (that won't fall) to support your material.
You can also create nice rock formations or mountains to enhance your masterpiece.

02 - Bottom Bar:

1- New: Open an empty window so you can start creating.
2- Save: Here you can Save and Export your Castle.

Export: This allows you to Copy the code for the castle you have just created and Export it into a text editor in order to modify it.

3- Load: Here you can load a saved castle or Load a modified code from a text editor.
4- Share: This is where you can submit your creation to the People's Empire so that other players can destroy it.

After you submitted your castle, a new window will open with the option to share the link with your friends on Facebook, or Twitter. There is also an option to Copy link to Clipboard (this allow you to copy and paste your link to a forum such as http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5772085/crush-the-castle-2-custom-castles/page/1) where you can discuss, write a story, or simply share it with other Enthusiastic Castle Crushers.

5- ZOOM: Here you can increase or decrease the size of the window for when you need to place an object with precision.

6- Help: A tutorial.

7- Settle: This is an important feature that allow you to test the stability of your structure. You can zoom and play with your creation, and if you are happy with the results, click on save positions and then go back to get out of the Settle mode.

8- Play: Test your creation for stability and to decide which ammunition will work best to crush it.
9- Back: Leave the editor (Castle Builder) and go back to the menu.

In the Next topic we will discuss how to Hack the Code.

• 105 Replies
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Hello, thanks, SSTG.

sarsbitok99
sarsbitok99
6 posts
Nomad

nice, this is useful

OllieandJohn
OllieandJohn
51 posts
Nomad

Just noticed this:

If you click share button while you are zoomed in - the thumbnail image is also zoomed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(does anyone know how to link to the thumbnail images? Or is it hidden inside the flash/java or whatever?)

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

If you click share button while you are zoomed in - the thumbnail image is also zoomed in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(does anyone know how to link to the thumbnail images? Or is it hidden inside the flash/java or whatever?)

I'll have to try this when I'm back building on CTC2PP.
matt785
matt785
88 posts
Shepherd

Wow..... nothing new?

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

I noticed that if you click the share button while zoomed in, the picture will be zoomed too! It's a big discovery for us . . .

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

@joeybetz
how can we put the code

I have no idea, but you should ask some of the more active people, such as SSTG or val(entine).
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

such as SSTG or val(entine).

I'm Val, nothing more!

So, what do you want to know?
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

[quote]@joeybetz
how can we put the code

I have no idea, but you should ask some of the more active people, such as SSTG or val(entine).

[/quote]Can't you see from my previous post? The one that I quoted right there!

Where to put the code?
winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

Edited by Reton8 to add code tag so castle code shows properly.

OK, this is just my plain weird code.

{"n":"","c":["bws,275,630,1,1,0","bws,275,630,1,1,0","bsn,485,630,1,1,0","bsn,0,175,1,1,0","bsv,275,629.9,1,1,0","bsv,275,629.9,1,1,0","bsv,275,629.9,1,1,0","bsv,275,629.9,1,1,0","bsv,275,629.9,1,1,0","queen,375,635,1,1,0","queen,680,635.1,1,1,0"],"t":[0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0],"p":"","l":["ts","mg","bg","wc","id"],"o":-1,"r":["rw","rwc","rs","rsc","ri","ric","rb","rbc","rfb","rpb","rrb","rf","rl","rr","ra","rp","rc","rsl"]}
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Whilst soaked in acid ice is impregnable to the balls, but not the bombs.
(timestables, back on page 2)

I have to disagree on this one. The ice is completely impervious to everything. Not even being blasted into the trebuche zone can destroy it.
DoogieDoo
DoogieDoo
2 posts
Nomad

a question:

where do you enter codes

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer
DoogieDoo
DoogieDoo
2 posts
Nomad

Which first page?

The only one I can see is the save page but it won't let me edit the code.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Which first page?

You need to read the first 3 pages and follow the examples.
You need to know the name of the different material before you can modify them.
After you try it you will understand.
Showing 76-90 of 105