ForumsGame WalkthroughsFlood Runner Armageddon: Life Saver Achievement

7 7504
dietonight
dietonight
63 posts
Blacksmith

"Get 5 life savers during the game to unlock gold"

Is there a difference between 'getting' a life saver and 'unlocking' one? I've definitely (to use the game's wording) unlocked 5 in a single game; I even have the gold slayer achievement to show for it. But for some reason, I don't have the gold life saver achievement.

Also, the game never told me exactly what I have to do to get/unlock a life saver.

• 7 Replies
dietonight
dietonight
63 posts
Blacksmith

Bump

Please?

benradvinyl
benradvinyl
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, Im the developer guy for the game. You are quite right. There was a minor bug there. It has been fixed. However, I can't seem to re-submit the game.
Currently, if you use 2 life-savers then build the life-savers up to full then die - the award is given (it wasn't supposed to work that way)
If I find away to resubmit the game - you'll just have to earn 5 life-savers to achieve the lifesaver achievement.
Hope this helps.

SiGm4
SiGm4
4 posts
Nomad

Is it really fixed? Couldn't find the difference though :/

dietonight
dietonight
63 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks for the reply. So what exactly do I have to do to get a lifesaver?

ianbeck17
ianbeck17
4 posts
Jester

How on earth do I get the gold achievement of Life Saver?
It says "Get 5 life saver during the game to unlock gold" and I actually got 6 life savers and used them all (my high score was 67,956,302 [beat that suckas! just joking!]) and all that there is left for me to get is the gold life saver achievement so that I can get gold on "Get 'em all!"?
So freaking annoying!!!

ianbeck17
ianbeck17
4 posts
Jester

Okay now I am REALLY mad! I just saw your reply above benradvinyl and I followed the instructions to the letter. I got 2 life savers, immediately used them and then got 3 more (used them also [that wasn't in the instructions]) and then promptly died, and I STILL didn't get the life saver achievement to gold.
So what the heck am I supposed to freaking do?

ianbeck17
ianbeck17
4 posts
Jester

Okay I figured it out so I am not mad anymore.
What you have to do is get 2 life savers, use them, one right after the other, get three more and die right away without using those three.

Showing 1-7 of 7