ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89622
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I have some:
I think it could be nice to include a castle search (writing the name of the castle will show you all the castles with the same title).

Moreover, in the castle builder, a fonction which link two beams between them.

Okay, that's all for the moment.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

MY IDEAS:
-characters: big wild animals like an elephant, camel, polar bear, tiger, hippo, crocodile etc. no farm animals! like that chicken XD
-natur elements: like placing rocks, trees, bushes

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Nice but when you say "big wild animals" do you say it for weapons?

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

no, for characters like the wizard

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Oh, ok. It could be a nice idea you're right.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

OTHER IDEAS:
-if we make a hole: opportunity to fill it with water, so we can create lakes.
-giant bridges to walk over the lakes. If the people fall in the water they drown.
-weapons: a weapon with the power of water like a tsunami-> characters drown, a giant bom and if you click, the bom opens and drops 5 parachute bombs.

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Here are my ideas for expanding the castle builder:

- Bendable pieces
Just like there is a tool to rotate or resize a piece, a tool could be used to bend beams creating round angles. A long beam of metal or wood could be clicked on the long side and dragged to bend it. Or, clicked on the short side and hooked over.

- Attachable Pieces
Joints could be made to attach building pieces together. There could be both fixed joints that kept pieces stuck together and free joints that pivot around.

- Non rigid pieces / Rope and chain
This piece would be flexible like rope and could be attached with joints to your castle.

I think these additions along with some new building pieces would evolve the builder, allowing you to build things not possible currently.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

yes, a castle search! Where you can write the name of a castle, the name of the builder, the date,the plays, likes and then it search all castles of that title, builder, date, plays, likes so you must not look for it.Imagine if you type the name of the builder in the castle search of the PE and you can see all is shared castles!AMAZING!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes I also want camels! I love camels they are so ugly but useful.

-Chariots and Carriages.
-A way to attach pieces together. Oops, Tris already thought of it.

-Sails for ships and boats. BTW Joey, they used ship in Medieval time. The Cog was already in use around 1283 for trading in the Baltic Sea between Hansa Ports, I think. Also during the Byzantine period they were using Dromons which is an evolution of the Roman Triremes but with the capability of throwing fire on other ships.

-A moat filled with water to follow RubenP's idea.

I guess that's it for now.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

An option to search Castles by Name in the Peoples Empire would be nice.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

in the peoples empire the players could create sings or instructions for a chalengin game

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Another idea: new pieces. For example: windows, gutters, and more roundness pieces because there isn't some.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

NEW: you can talk about bugs which happen sometimes so that Joey will resolve it.

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

I think one of the biggest problems with CtC2 is waiting around for fire or acid to burn. There should be an option to accelerate the physics. And if it can't generate the graphics fast enough, it could turn off the graphics and just show the aftermath after it died down.

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
202 posts
Farmer

"Yes I also want camels! I love camels they are so ugly but useful. "

But you already put camels in your level, SSTG!

Showing 1-15 of 429