ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89682
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

wars and beattles

I meaned battles. You know me
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

did someone mentionated a fullscreen mode?
and another: portal walls that teletranspote the proyectiles

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

cfba151498 your ideas are to excessive: portal walls, packman as projectile... That's not CTC any more! Be a bit serious please.
BTW, there is already a full screen mode

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

hahaha sorry again im a crazy imaginative.
about the pac man proyectile wasnt a really good idea but if we have a misterious blackhole why there couldnt be misterious portal walls that telepor to another portal wall in the level; at the end we dont know so much about the magic weapons or not?
and with this question another idea a little page whit the description of each object in the game (just: weapons and characters[not only the characters of the game that are 4 the king, the hammer man, the guy of the bombs and the wizzard; the characters of the castle builder too])

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Exactly, Ruben it ever exist.

cfba, the magic (more magic I want ot say) could be a good addition in the game. For example, the wizards, thanks to magic powers, can defend themself against some weapons.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

BTW, there is already a full screen mode
To cfba151498 and valboss84:
For activiting fullscreen just right click on your mousse on the screen of CTC. Than you click on 'Toggle Fullscreen'.
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

cri cri cri cri more than a day without posting with this an idea: mora than 30 seconds without shooting a cricket sounds and with this an achivement

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Ok, but 30 seconds is too short (my castle sometimes take 2 minutes to be destroyed in 1 shot. I would prefer 3 minutes.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

ok! 3 minutes is a good time

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

My new idea: instead of 3 ground choice (foreground, middleground and background), 4 would be better. For example, the foreground would be divided in 2 parts (the part where castle stand and a part front, where you can add a river, a lava torrent, a frozen lac).

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

but the lava the river and the frozen lac will afect to the castle crushing?

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

No, it's just a decoration. But it would be available for the castle place foreground, if a block fall in the lava, it melts aumatically, and people too.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

We need new units like mounted knights, Janissary (an Ottoman soldier with a gun), pikemen (soldiers armed with a long spear), advisers and royal guards for the King, etc.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

about characters what if a big and strong man that destroy the log rock and metal ammo and archers shooting to the bombs

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

about characters what if a big and strong man that destroy the log rock and metal ammo and archers shooting to the bombs

Yes a big giant and dumb man that can't be killed by the BFR but can die using bombs or when a pile of stone beams fall on his head (lots of them).
Showing 181-195 of 429