ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89710
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

reading this about the multuplayer crush mode why not a multiplayer constructiion mode that whit 2 or more users create a giant castle

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

That would be an awesome idea too, but it might cause some major lagging

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

Yeah, It would be reallly nice if we could challenge each other with castles. Like me and val playing a castle and who crush it first wins!

charlesme
charlesme
1,117 posts
Nomad

Yes I agree!! A multi player game where 2 people will have three minutes to build whatever they want. Then they have to agree on weapons to use, first person to kill all the opponents people wins!

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
829 posts
Nomad

There should also be an undo button in the Castle Builder feature.

Taran7
Taran7
2 posts
Nomad

Sharks! Sharks with freakin lazer beams attatched to their freakin heads! XD

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

There should also be an undo button in the Castle Builder feature.

If you save your progress under a different name you don't need and undo button but there is a trash can on the tool bar so it helps.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

The undo button is useless, becuase there is ever a tool to delete the piece you want.

About new characters: yes, I've forgotten the orcs, wolfman and other magics people.
When I say marines, I want to say knights and peasants but on ships! They could have the appropriates clothes.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

thanks valboss, my lord is gratefully geting your aception (jajaja i love writing and talking as a medieval person but thanks at all)

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

I would like to see That people in the castle can repair the castle that would be more challenging and more fun!

BUT they only can repair With Slaves in the castle or Workers

GameJuMe
GameJuMe
106 posts
Nomad

THAT WOULD be smashin awesome if Crush the castle 3 would have that awesome that would be )))

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Repair the castle...Good idea! If you take to much time to shoot, the peasants would start to repair the castle.

As new people, I would like to see the same as the AP ranking system. So, Serves, Squires, Lord and Duke added to Knight, Prince and King.

A people restriction would be better too, for example you can put at maximum 5 kings and 5 queens___10 princes and princesses__15 lords and dukes__20 jesters and wizards__25 knights and guards__ 50 peasants. Because in some castles, we can see 200 kings, it's impossible!

Ok, that's all for the moment.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

We know how to hack the code, but we are only 10 to know it. A lot of people doesn't know how to modify the beams. Why not "legalise" it and we could have very thin or very long beams without the hacking? Directly with the mouse and not using the code.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I notice nobody have no more ideas, so I launch a new topic:
You can report now the bugs, problems happened in the PE, or in the Castle Builder, or in the adventure if you want.

And a new goal too: find how to get the achievement "Opening a black hole". It sounds that nobody have ever got it, so we must keep searching!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

And a new goal too: find how to get the achievement "Opening a black hole". It sounds that nobody have ever got it, so we must keep searching!

To get the Opening a black hole achievement you might want to open a black hole and see if it works.
Showing 211-225 of 429