Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

Posted Mar 24, '12 at 3:12pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

How about a way to access all the castles made by a specific user? Great creations slip into the void because there's no way to find them after they've been around for at least a week (unless you want to spend countless hours searching for them in the all-time most played list, but I doubt there are too many people who do.

A castle search bar would also be beneficial for the same reasons, just in case you remember the name of the castle and not the user.

Posted May 13, '12 at 9:29pm

redragon37

redragon37

8 posts

i would love the water, and the joints, MY ideas, round shapes, characters heading right side, foundation blocks that could be modified like normal blocks, and new backgrounds, foregrounds and terrains from space, and a weapon that would bounce off surfaces.

Posted May 13, '12 at 9:30pm

redragon37

redragon37

8 posts

i would love the water, and the joints, MY ideas, round shapes, characters heading right side, foundation blocks that could be modified like normal blocks, and new backgrounds, foregrounds and terrains from space, and a weapon that would bounce off surfaces.

Posted May 14, '12 at 12:34pm

redragon37

redragon37

8 posts

ah ah ive got another idea, a new weapon that when it crashes with the ground and near the castle, it would make a BIG hole under the castle, so it would fall over; and if it hits the castle, it would remove some of the castle pieces in a proper diameter.

Posted May 14, '12 at 5:12pm

2b3o4o

2b3o4o

16 posts

I'd love a grid system for item placement...

Posted May 18, '12 at 4:33pm

redragon37

redragon37

8 posts

how?

Posted May 18, '12 at 11:25pm

Trismegistus23

Trismegistus23

271 posts

I'd really like a plain, unornamented, black piece. Like a glossy onyx, all homogenous in color. The stone texture and rivets on metal are really nice for traditional castles but there's definitely room for a nice plain black. Maybe grey and white too.

Actually I think there should also be multicolored ice pieces, like crystals. Some builders like making church windows and such, imagine having beautiful blue, red glass to work with.

Posted May 20, '12 at 12:10am

CourtJester

CourtJester

5,562 posts

Knight

As Ernie15 on thread 40 stated - How about a way to access all the castles made by a specific user?
I totally agree as sometimes you find a builder who is good and you want to play his/her other creations but it is next to impossible now!

An other point would be to have a micro-switch on the editor screen so we can move highlighted elements by a pixel instead of 5 or 10.

Another suggestion would be that when the game comes up, you have to click the mouse to get back to the trebuchet so we can look at the thing first.

Posted May 21, '12 at 4:07pm

theawesomnator

theawesomnator

57 posts

U know we could add magic and spells! Y not? I honestly never played crush the castle b4 but.... I'm just trying to get into the spirit of things as all.

Posted May 21, '12 at 6:53pm

Kijanix

Kijanix

1 post

Spells would definitely be a unique update, although I'm not quite sure how it would turn out...

Reply to Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!