ForumsGamesIdeas for Crush the Castle 3

429 89618
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

In a near future, Crush the Castle 3 will may be released.
Here you can post ideas about the next game: things to change or new things, new mode, etc...
Don't give bad ideas and do your best, because, maybe, some ideas will be kept by JoeyBetz when he will programm the game.

BTW, JoeyBetz will check this thread sometimes.

• 429 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I have a funny one. When you throw a boulder toward the castle, the People are scared and their eyes will get big and pop out like in the cartoons. Like this -> normal eyes -> scared 8O

Ha! Ha! Ha! Funny!
You're right it could be nice; like I said one time, the characters are too statik; if they could move, it would be more amusing!
ANDY59UK
ANDY59UK
54 posts
Nomad

Online would be pretty sweet a**. e.g.:

One person takes a go, then the other does the same, and this keeps repeating.

You could have a point system where you buy new stuff, instead of just unlocking it.

SquallLine
SquallLine
3 posts
Nomad

When people light on fire, they shouldn't stand around flailing their arms in the air. They should RUN AROUND flailing their arms in the air, lighting things around them on fire as they bump into them. Perfect for sending fire into a small opening in a cave to light more things.

Also, "fog of war", like a cave or nighttime without a moon, where you need to shoot a fire ball to be able to see the castle and destroy it, and pieces that were on fire would light up an area around them.

cfba151498
cfba151498
77 posts
Nomad

rewards for each medal like construction materials and characters
or play modes like the zombie mode but more play modes

cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

An option more guns for destroy the others castles

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

rewards for each medal like construction materials and characters

Yes, that's quite nice. Actually, we haven't to do anything to have all the pieces for the castle builder. If we had to unlock it by getting achievements, the game would be funnier!
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

OTHER IDEAS:
-In the People's Empire you don't know where you castle is (page)...I suppose to write the number of the pages because you only see 32 castles of the ... and I don't want to take my calculator for dividing always by 32 for seeing wich page I am. It's quite annoying.
-For the castle search (I HOPE THAT JOEYBETZ WILL PRODUCE IT 'CAUSE IT'S FREAKING OUT MY MIND)you only have to write the page and the time(LATEST,TODAY,THIS WEEK,ALL TIME)and voila!So if your castle stands on page 300 in the section All Time, you don't have to scroll down for 1 hour to find your castle!

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

A quoting on your castle in the People's Empire by dividing the number of plays to the number of likes. Example: 1500 plays, 300 likes -> 1500:300=5 -> 100%:5=20% -> quoting=20 percent (20 percent of the people who played your castle liked it)very fun system

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

instead of quoting, I mean score. Sorry my english is not really good.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

A quoting on your castle in the People's Empire by dividing the number of plays to the number of likes. Example: 1500 plays, 300 likes -> 1500:300=5 -> 100%:5=20% -> quoting=20 percent (20 percent of the people who played your castle liked it)very fun system

Yes, this idea is nice, I've ever think about it...

I have another: some music during the castle crushing could be a nice idea. Beacuse it's a bit too calm.
For example, when you are at your first shot, the music is calm. But shot after shot the music become louder and more lively.
SquallLine
SquallLine
3 posts
Nomad

After playing Undead Mode a few more times, ideas for Undead Mode in CtC3:

Stats of best combo per round
Stats of # of projectiles tossed per round
Bonus for perfect health at the end of the round
Terrain changes?
Defensive bonus options (moat, etc)
Napalm and bomb projectiles, but paid per shot ($100 per napalm, $150 per bomb)

Obviously you don't want to copy every other "base defense" game out there, but there are definitely ways to increase the playability of Undead Mode with just a few small changes, in my opinion.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Good, SquallLine! Actually, I don't like the Undead mode a lot, but with these changements, it would be funnier!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

For the campaign mode (adventure), I would like changements. For example, upgrades by crushing castles and unlock weapons only in this mode.

In the Castle Builder, it would be nice if we can add water (lakes, rivers...).

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

In a comment made by Trismegistus about "Bendable Elements". Knowing flash as little as I do, this would be very difficult to code albeit a nice feature. If you look at the elements, especially the fixed elements like the stairs, you will see that they are actually squares. In fact, every element is in the form of a rectangle.

It would still be nice to make the shapes a bit different in order to make arches (ie - trapezoid) and as well, have a colour chart to select different colours for the elements.

Water would also be nice for moats.

Another feature which I believe is available in Demolition City is to limit the number of each type of weapon you have available to crush the castle!

Joey's next project is Tower Defense which I believe is one where you build the castle and he tries to crush it.... Interesting concept...

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

What if you could fire spawn-bombs? You fire a big bomb who spawn when mouse-click to many bombs!

Showing 61-75 of 429