Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

Posted May 8, '11 at 1:36am

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

2,112 posts

how about these new ammo types...

grenade-shorter fuse then time bomb. longer fuse then normal bomb. large explosion radius.
napalm bomb-bigger range then fire potion. drops flames while flying through air.
tactical nuke-super weapon. acid effect. shorter fuse then normal bomb. antimatter explosion effect. direct hits make zombies who try to kill nearby people.
tombstone-indestructible ammo. doesnt roll.
pootis man-eats blocks near him. rolls very fast.

and a new wall type...

dispensor-repairs nearby walls. weaker then stone. cant catch fire or pass electricity. acid causes an explosion.

as well as a changable trebuche/catapult type!

default-no bonus.
catapult-fires stuff further. more control.
ballista-fires stuff yet further. low control.
cannon-fires stuff really far. same control as def catapult.
AC130-drops stuff at an angle. flies above enemies.
heavy quickdraw-sends stuff flying REALLY fast. cant control.
tactical bomber-drops stuff straight down. everything has bonus effects.

Posted May 8, '11 at 3:09am

SSTG

SSTG

11,365 posts

Knight

how about some rats, to send in the Black Death.

That's an awful lot of ideas for Joey to think about. Maybe he'll use a few of them.

Posted May 8, '11 at 11:32am

valboss84

valboss84

1,528 posts

That's an awful lot of ideas for Joey to think about. Maybe he'll use a few of them.

Yes, I think he'll use the most interesting like the castle search or new characters.

Posted May 8, '11 at 1:08pm

cfba151498

cfba151498

77 posts

like i explained that i like the chalenges a special type of wall or decoration that is indestructible and atract the proyectiles shooted

Posted May 9, '11 at 1:01am

valboss84

valboss84

1,528 posts

like i explained that i like the chalenges a special type of wall or decoration that is indestructible and atract the proyectiles shooted

Could be funny yeah; for example, a wall which can only be destructed with log ammo or stones.

Posted May 9, '11 at 7:34am

cfba151498

cfba151498

77 posts

thats it !!!!

Posted May 9, '11 at 12:45pm

valboss84

valboss84

1,528 posts

I was thinking about new characters as thiefs, robber, assassins or new army characters as archer or knight with an axe.

Posted May 9, '11 at 7:41pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,365 posts

Knight

I was thinking about new characters as thiefs, robber, assassins or new army characters as archer or knight with an axe.

Good idea! I could put the archers in my towers instead of the boring guards. And it'll be fun to have some bandits or even some Forest men such as Robin Hood. Also some Barbarians! :D

Posted May 9, '11 at 10:20pm

cfba151498

cfba151498

77 posts

a new idea that you could shot superhumans that are trained for put bombs in the castle fundations

Posted May 10, '11 at 12:53am

valboss84

valboss84

1,528 posts

Nice idea yes. Not a superhero but someone from a commando who infiltrate in the castle and put dynamite where you want to. Then you do the dynamite explode, as the remote bombs.

Reply to Ideas for Crush the Castle 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!